UFC on FOX 22: Alan Jouban vs Mike Perry PBP (Discussion)

ITS TIME!!!!!
Fz5Xtm0ZPw.gif

Lol at these favorite Urijah Faber moments. Half of them are Urijah getting his ass beat.

expecting an absolute fire fight, where Jouban eventually gets caught and put away. should be violent

Seems like there was a lot of tension in the lead up to this fight. Hopefully we get a back and forth match. I can see either guy becoming a big name of the sport, too.

Props to the UFC for giving Faber his due, but I just don't care. Maybe that makes me a bad fight fan, I don't know?

Faber is a great fighter and probably the single guy most responsible for putting the little guys on the map, but I still don't care.

Honestly, yeah, that probably makes me a bad fight fan. Still don't care.

expecting an absolute fire fight, where Jouban eventually gets caught and put away. should be violent

What I'm expecting.

Hopefully Alan plays keep away &

frustrates this just bleed brawler.

Cruz is rocking that facial hair.

WHY ARE RUSSIANS HACKING OUR MESSAGE BOARD

MODS WE HAVE A PPROBLEM
MODS WE HAVE A PROBLEMM
MODS WE HVE A PROPBLEM
MODS WE HAVE A PROBLEM
MODS WE HAVEA PROBLEM

There is no way Jouban can KO Platinum, he's not just the best in the division right now but the best chin in the whole UFC

Seems like there was a lot of tension in the lead up to this fight. Hopefully we get a back and forth match. I can see either guy becoming a big name of the sport, too.

I don't really see either guy ever being top ten. I'd be surprised if either of them even crawl into the top 15 to be honest. They're both fun fighters, though.

Back