UFC on FOX 22: Alan Jouban vs Mike Perry PBP (Discussion)

I actually want Platinum to win. It would be nice to have an talented aggressive KO artist contending for a belt soon.

one of the hottest PBP threads in sherdog history!

and we know it's because of Platinum Mike Perry!

get hype!

4KewqP7.jpg

Haha, seem like all the biggest Conor haters on this forum are also Perry haters. Shocking. It's not a bad thing to like popular fighters!

Confirmation that all these people are sad and lonely with no friends. They were those people in high school who ate lunch by themselves and directed a nasty look to anyone popular or successful. They are miserable and hate themselves too.

Perry is shorter, less reach, less leg reach, fewer fights, fewer wins, absorbes more strikes, less accurate....... Jouban all day and he makes it look easy. Real talk.

I'm scared for Joubans safety. Platinum Mike is going to punch a hole through his face.

LOL Jouban trying to keep his cool in that interview last night.

But Perry is already under his skin.

Blocked him on Social Media too.

Man I dunno, I like watching Perry fight and his seemingly Diaz like street cred, but Jouban also has power, plus reach, and PMP is hittable and seems to like brawling. Hard fight for me to get a read on, I'll go with Joubrahma by TKO in the 2nd. It'll be a shame to watch another Sherdog fan base implode, seems like a regular thing these days anymore.

I haven't watched a Mike Perry fight before but considering all the commotion he has caused on here for the past weeks i am expecting greatness.

If he gets demolished after all this hype i'll be very disappointed in you Sherdog <mma3>

this is the real main event

I think Perry is going to lose by TK- I mean, Jouban is going to sleep. Black belt with them hands.

Back