UFC on FOX 22: Alan Jouban vs Mike Perry PBP (Discussion)

Regardless of the outcome, there will be one less model in this world. A moment of silence pls.

#WarPlatinum

War Perry!!!. I like Jouban.. he is super cute but I prefer Perry to win, I like his aggressive style.

never seen this platinum guy that everyone is fawning over
hard for me to cheer for the model dude...

There is no way Jouban can KO Platinum, he's not just the best in the division right now but the best chin in the whole UFC
He absolutely does not have the best chin in the UFC. Nice try

Props to the UFC for giving Faber his due, but I just don't care. Maybe that makes me a bad fight fan, I don't know?

Faber is a great fighter and probably the single guy most responsible for putting the little guys on the map, but I still don't care.

Honestly, yeah, that probably makes me a bad fight fan. Still don't care.
Long post not to care

By beating unranked Jouban?

Yaaaaaayyyyy another top 30 win!

<{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}>

This is a big fight for Sherdog. Platinum's hype can grow exponentially with each win.

i picked Jouban

Perry is annoying thou not as bad as his pathetic fanboys.

X To Tha Z should be doing all the voice overs.

FOX fucked up

god dammit now I'm kinda hyped for this shit after that intro

jouban pretty face is gonna get rearrenge

are the shoopers here?

Capablanca needs a santa hat

I don't really see either guy ever being top ten. I'd be surprised if either of them even crawl into the top 15 to be honest. They're both fun fighters, though.

Perry has more upside with talent, imo. But Jouban, being a model, could get some fame like PVZ. I can see him giving a boost to cards in the future as a draw. But probably not a main event guy anytime soon.

X To Tha Z should be doing all the voice overs.

FOX fucked up
Xzibit and DMX should be saved for the PPVs. Bourdain can do the Fox shows until he starts smoking more menthols, or gargling gravel.

Why is this fight free? Even the most notorious streamers would pay for this
No idea man. I just donated a 5,000 dollar check to Fox though. This bout shouldn't be shown for free. Rest of the fights suck though I'll go watch Golden Girls afterwards and drink coffee for women.

Back