UFC on FOX 20 peaks at 4.687million

Nice! That's good for everyone on the card. I wasn't all that thrilled with the card but shit happens.

No you didnt. Stop trying to pump your own tires.
I'm not pumping my own tires. I'm obviously tooting my own horn. Get your self-fellating phrasing right people.
In all seriousness, the matchup was what sold me, because Boxing vs Muay Thai at that level, in MMA, is interesting to me.

I compared UFC on FOX to an episode of WWE RAW

needless to say WWE RAW had better ratings

embarrassing if I do say so myself
Well, that's fair enough, though I'd argue I'd rather have 4+ million people over the age of 18 watching my TV event than 10+ million people under 18 watching it, since the ones under 18 probably aren't buying what my sponsors are selling.

Pena saying Nunes was afraid of her because she'd stand in the pocket and throw blows was hilarious, also completely delusional. She'd get laid the fuck out if she stood in the pocket with Nunes, can't say the same about Val if she was in that situation.
Lol, for sure, because we saw that in round 3 and it didn't go too well for Nunes.

Oh to bad we didn't have Rumble vs Glover on that as well maybe push it up more a bit.

Yea kicking the annoying Ronda in the face appears to do well for ratings. :D

Shevchenko is already more popular than dillashaw.

Then again who isn't.

Great numbers for a weak card, Holm definitely moves the needle.

People are lucky.. They didn't have to pay for this one...Think we are all wondering.. When the shitty fights .... stupid story lines are going to be done....But hey.. If they want to look bad, get paid less, waste their time and misrepresent the sport... On them..

Last edited:
Casual Fan/Ronda hugger...

But Holly is boring and really sucks.

Win or lose that girl draws the decent segment of casual society... Ronda hugger represented the worst.

Hoping Holly tightens up her game and returns strong.

How exactly do networks track viewers on free TV? Like how would they know I was watching it?

I think that the match-up was the big driver (elite WMMA strikers), but yeah, putting her on a Fox Card at this point was a great idea.

Yea 5 million people tuned in to watch Holly fight a girl 90% of this forum barely even knew lol.

I doubt 95% of the people watching knew Shevakldfj was muay thai champ till Rogan told them.

Black helicopters and mind reading devices.

Also, peeping toms.
Probably but it seems like I would have noticed a helicopter with a giant reebok logo over my house and none of the homeless guys who spy through my window at night can afford to rock fight kits so I would have noticed something that suspicious if they were wearing one. Although I distinctly remember hearing "Turn it to FOX you fuckin clown shoes goof!" followed by "Egggg!" everytime I changed the channel during commercial breaks through a megaphone that night so maybe you're on to something here.

it was a great card for casuals. 2 first round stoppages + edson brutalizing melendez.

I skipped the main event. I figured it would be weak ass kick boxing, and I am tired from the new baby I have.

Pena saying Nunes was afraid of her because she'd stand in the pocket and throw blows was hilarious, also completely delusional. She'd get laid the fuck out if she stood in the pocket with Nunes, can't say the same about Val if she was in that situation.
Pena would first have to learn how to strike in general, before she would stand even the slightest chance of standing in the pocket with Nunes........ apart from her grappling she is seriously lacking skills in almost every other area

Haha well hey holm is a nice person so I'm happy if she gets some good money or fame after those years boxing in the dark.

Can you imagine what sort of crazy numbers Ronda would do on fox??

Great numbers for a weak card, Holm definitely moves the needle.

I was going to say, "Her ass certainly moves my needle," then realized that would just come across wrong. Can't think of a way to rephrase it that doesn't make me sound needle-dicked.

Back