UFC on FOX 20 peaks at 4.687million

Tormund

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Great numbers for a weak card, Holm definitely moves the needle.

I think that the match-up was the big driver (elite WMMA strikers), but yeah, putting her on a Fox Card at this point was a great idea.

I think that the match-up was the big driver (elite WMMA strikers), but yeah, putting her on a Fox Card at this point was a great idea.
No one watched that fight because of Shevchenko. Even half the people here had no idea about her background.

wait but people yesterday told me it was a failure!

No one watched that fight because of Shevchenko. Even half the people here had no idea about her background.

False.
I did, because I thought she could beat Holm after watching her fight against Nunes.
If it was Holm vs Literally anyone beside Nunes, I wouldn't have watched.
Also, did you miss the giant stickied post of her Q&A with over 10K views?

Even if Holm brought in the numbers, it's going to be hard to deny Shev a title shot now that she just outclassed a former champ in front of 4 million viewers as opposed to Pena winning a decision over no-name Zingano in front of 2 million.

Bwahaha

It peaked at 10 pm when everyone turned on to watch the news

Even if Holm brought in the numbers, it's going to be hard to deny Shev a title shot now that she just outclassed a former champ in front of 4 million viewers as opposed to Pena winning a decision over no-name Zingano in front of 2 million.

Nunes name dropped Pena, and immediately afterwards, Pena began discrediting Holm, and touting how she'd stand and bang with Nunes. Both Nunes and Pena are trying to make the fight happen, because neither wants to fight Val after watching what she did to Holm.

False.
I did, because I thought she could beat Holm after watching her fight against Nunes.
If it was Holm vs Literally anyone beside Nunes, I wouldn't have watched.
Also, did you miss the giant stickied post of her Q&A with over 10K views?

No you didnt. Stop trying to pump your own tires.

After holm lost again I don't think she will remain a draw

Nunes name dropped Pena, and immediately afterwards, Pena began discrediting Holm, and touting how she'd stand and bang with Nunes. Both Nunes and Pena are trying to make the fight happen, because neither wants to fight Val after watching what she did to Holm.
Pena saying Nunes was afraid of her because she'd stand in the pocket and throw blows was hilarious, also completely delusional. She'd get laid the fuck out if she stood in the pocket with Nunes, can't say the same about Val if she was in that situation.

Back