UFC on FOX 20 peaks at 4.687million

UFC 196 all because of Holly Holmes Holms Holm.

LOL @ people trying to act like Shevchenko contributed. Noone outside of this forum knew who she was. I didn't even really know who she was and I'm on this forum everyday.

Well, that's fair enough, though I'd argue I'd rather have 4+ million people over the age of 18 watching my TV event than 10+ million people under 18 watching it, since the ones under 18 probably aren't buying what my sponsors are selling.

I would argue that isn't true.

WWE makes a killing in merchandise. Way more than the UFC ever will. Why? All the parents who buy stuff for their kids.

But, Raw typically doesn't do 4 million plus viewers. I don't think they've had consistent numbers like that since the Monday Night Wars.

I would argue that isn't true.

WWE makes a killing in merchandise. Way more than the UFC ever will. Why? All the parents who buy stuff for their kids.

But, Raw typically doesn't do 4 million plus viewers. I don't think they've had consistent numbers like that since the Monday Night Wars.

Wwe is having a resurgence at the moment while UFC is coasting and kind of at a low point after 200. Not fair comparison right now

Got some proof???

Holm just doesn't seem like the type to keep drawing in audiences with her fight style. Her personality doesn't seem like something the public will care much about either. She is too nice.

The public has watched her fight 3 times now. One brutal Honda KO, followed up by getting put to sleep, then getting dominated by a fighter the public has never heard of. I would be surprised if Holm headlined another card at all.

Last edited:
what i read was 5 mil planned to watch until they heard rolly rolm was on it, so I guess you are right. she does move the needle..

Nothing else to watch. The I Dream of Jeannie marathon was good though.

Never knew how much of a draw Valentina was......

Damn these MT chicks are taking over the game.

I skipped the main event. I figured it would be weak ass kick boxing, and I am tired from the new baby I have.

That's a pity. You missed a really good fight. You should get around to watching it some time.

Am I reading that right ? I know it's free but, fuck me that's as high as the paq vs floyd card ?

Bellator struggle getting over 1 mil with a stacked card

I compared UFC on FOX to an episode of WWE RAW

needless to say WWE RAW had better ratings

embarrassing if I do say so myself

WWE ratings have been great for years even if they are no as good as their late 90's days when theyd get 7-9 million vievers aka as good as very your popular mainstream television series.
Still not embarrassing at all. Lawler fight wouldnt get much better (if not any at all) numbers.

Edit. actually Lawler has fox main event fight and it did peak at 3.4 million.

i watched it for Barboza not Holly

Damn, those are some pretty big numbers.

Holly put up some big numbers. I hope the loss and decision doesn't hurt her future ratings. Womens MMA doing better than anyone could ever predict.

Back