UFC on FOX 13: Junior dos Santos vs. Stipe Miocic PBP (Discussion)

4-1 isn't a terrible decision, but I think it should've been 3-2 either way.

The only round Stipe clearly won was the 2nd. JDS clearly won the 3rd. The 1st, 4th, and 5th could've gone either way.

Yeah, he destroyed him in a really close fight where he got his face busted up in a shutout. Yeah, you don't sound extremely biased for JDS...

Come on man at least make the trolls work for it

Which is likely she will. Considering she's already well versed in most everything else.

It's not gonna happen. She might be a top 10 in women's 115 division, but she won't beat top women like Eparza, Jedzrejczyk, and Gadelha or any woman with decent grappling. What also doesn't help is Barry going ape shit in her corner when she is already mentally fragile. The competition at 115 is only going to get tougher in the next few years.

Hes wrong just ignore him

Yeah, arguing with these people is frustrating. It's disrespectful to take away from JDS's great win tonight. He fought dominantly and got the rightful decision.

Anyone going to post the trademark,"the dos Santos face", all blooded up yet? After someone posts a close up of his face write 49-46.

Yeah, he destroyed him in a really close fight where he got his face busted up in a shutout. Yeah, you don't sound extremely biased for JDS...

I'm always biased towards the winner. Especially when they win so dominantly. Moving on... not worth replying

Holy shit just wne to MMA decisions and somehow the most dominant round wich was the 5th some journalists actually have to Miocic, I have no fucking idea how unless they just wanted Miocic to win.

dirty gifs

DNshRCs.gif

"junior is hurt!"

4-1 isn't a terrible decision, but I think it should've been 3-2 either way.

The only round Stipe clearly won was the 2nd. JDS clearly won the 3rd. The 1st, 4th, and 5th could've gone either way.

First was really close, but JDS sealed round 4 with the trip and clearly outstruck Miocic in the fifth

At most JDS won 3-2, and even then I find it iffy.

Why is it iffy? JDS outlanded Stipe in every round. Stipe won that second 2 because of the takedown, and first round was 50-50. Jds won 3,4 and 5. That's why i thought the judge would give 49-46 or 48-47. And one did give it 49-46. He might have seen what i saw.

Holy shit just wne to MMA decisions and somehow the most dominant round wich was the 5th some journalists actually have to Miocic, I have no fucking idea how unless they just wanted Miocic to win.

I think they just want new contenders for Cain. The division (as far as contenders go) is pretty much dead if Werdum fails.

I just got robbed of a nice chunk of V-ca$h.

Stipe won this

Who else had the 3rd round a draw?

I'm a huge fan of Rogan, but he called this fight like Miocic was his brother-in-law or he'd bet heavily against JDS. It was just odd.

I'm happy for JDS (I thought he eked out the fight), but he looked past his prime, and I'd like to see him retire in the near future while he still has his faculties.

Also (and this may have something to do with the way JDS fought) it looked like JDS broke his right hand on/before the first big punch. He looked at it or shook it after nearly every punch.

Back