UFC on FOX 13: Junior dos Santos vs. Stipe Miocic PBP (Discussion)

You mean all the other comments from experienced MMA fans that think it's ridiculous there are some people thinking JDS didn't win?

did you see that i scored it for JDS? But my point was that the rounds were not clear cut, you understand that i'm supporting the fact that it's not a robbery if JDS got it 49-46?

Stay classy american crowd.

And Stipe, running out of there.

This how stupid i live in az .. I beat if someone from Mexico was fighting no usa Chang would ever go . Jds is so respectful oh well U know a lot of fans don't know shit about the actual art

I had it 48-47 someone or a draw. No way did either fighter win 4 rounds.

Unless she drastically improves her TDD Rose isn't going to be winning against anyone with decent take-downs.

Which is likely she will. Considering she's already well versed in most everything else.

LOL, MMA judges suck, so have fun with that

But they are the judges and not you so

JDS destroyed him, simple as that. almost a shutout.

did you see that i scored it for JDS? But my point was that the rounds were not clear cut, you understand that i'm supporting the fact that it's not a robbery if JDS got it 49-46?

Now I'm confused, you said it was too close... It wasn't, it was JDS's. Though, yes, I think I might've misread your comment maybe. 49-46 is bullshit IMO. Still, JDS won.

Dirty gifs

DNshRCs.gif

hGIIE7y.gif

Had it 48-47 junior . but man did he look like crap doing it, stipe with a better gas tank would a took it

Now I'm confused, you said it was too close... It wasn't, it was JDS's. I think I might've misread your comment, yes. 49-46 is bullshit IMO. Still, JDS won.

I personally scored it 48-47 JDS, but I said that i wouldn't be surprised if it went 48-47 miocic or 49-46 JDS based on the way those rounds went. the only round stipe definitely won was rd 2.

But they are the judges and not you so

So? I'd rather base my opinion on what I saw and not on shitty judging. 49-46 is shit judging, not nearly as bad as giving Lawler a 49-46, though.

I personally scored it 48-47 JDS, but I said that i wouldn't be surprised if it went 48-47 miocic or 49-46 JDS based on the way those rounds went. the only round stipe definitely won was rd 2.

Okay, I misread then. I would've been angry if it went 48-47 miocic though, it was either 48-47 JDS or draw.

So? I'd rather base my opinion on what I saw and not on shitty judging. 49-46 is shit judging, not nearly as bad as giving Lawler a 49-46, though.

So at least my opinion is more valid was my point. But re-watch the fight with an open mind and turn the commentary off.

Yeah, he destroyed him in a really close fight where he got his face busted up in a shutout. Yeah, you don't sound extremely biased for JDS...

Back