UFC on ESPN+: Edgar v Munhoz Official Bets

Semelsberger 230 to win 300

Lemos 500 to win 554 ( reduced my action 373 )

Agapova RD1/2 + M.Rodriguez 400 to win 400

Rodriguez KO RD1 111 to win 200

D-Rod 950 to win 466
Grant KO 166 to win 907

Ike RD1 KO 100 to win 350

Munoz 2,000 to win 820

Tiny action.

Pre bet:

Solecki 191 to win 200
Mike R V Prachnio RD1 273 to win 248

Live Bet:

Edgar after RD4 500 to win

+496 = 1.2U

No comment, on another day epic day. Name of the game I guess :). Congrats @Sadistics

Munhoz 2.5u -227
Munhoz ITD 0.6u -112

Inoue 1u -141
Inoue SUB 0.25u +680
Inoue RD3 0.1u +1400

Semelsberger 2u +114
Semelsberger ITD 0.4u +260

M. Rodriguez + Munhoz 1u +106

EDIT:
Solecki SUB 0.25u +500
Bleh. Munhoz losing was a big swing, I thought he won 48-47 at worst (I scored it 49-46). The fight was close but still so clear imo that I didn't even hedge. But I have to admit Frankie was way more durable than I thought he would be. Cardio will never be a problem for him, obviously. Added Solecki ML (win), Wright ITD and RD1 (win) and Inoue live (loss). That's -1.5u. I see media scores are 17-4 for Munhoz. Thanks for nothing, judges.

Fuck Sadistics, without him we still get Matthew Semelsberger at +200 closing odd and I will not bet $200 on Carton Minus if his line is -240. But congrat sick mofo!!!

"What do you do for living Mr. Sadistics?", eerrrgh, I click mouse for living

Edgar/Munhoz O2.5 -145 $500

M. Rodriguez -170 $850

D. Rodriguez -183 $750

Lemos +145 $400

Solecki -103 $400

Wright +106 $500

Semelsberger +274 $3000

Bitched out a bit on Semi, but feeling good about him. Bellator profits nearly cover my entire stake for the night, it shouldn't be but it's a big stress reliever

+$11775, should've let the 4k Semi ride dammit. Can't complain though, wasn't expecting much from a 9 fight card.

Clean sweep. Insane effort, mate.

Showed your bets for today to a few friends I gamble and watch the fights with. Was telling them you were silly for betting on Lemos to beat Mizuki and for not betting on Agapova in some way lol.

They just jumped on your picks for everything. They're calling you Lord Sadi now and they renamed our facebook chat to Lord Sadi Fanclub haha.

Lost 900 myself on just Agapova. 250 each on Timur and Mizuki. Made most of that back by following your picks so I'm pretty happy.

That's fucking hilarious. Gz on the comeback.

£100 Lemos > Inoue +183 to win £183

£50 Semelberger > Minus +110 to win £55 £55
£50 Semelsberger ITD Minus +250 to win £125 -£50

Added during event...

£50 Edgar > Munoz +260 to win £130

LiveBet: £100 Edgar > Munoz rd 1 +210 to win £210
Cashed out for
£12.78

£20 Solecki > Hubbard +104 to win £20.80
£10 Solecki sub Hubbard +750 to win £75

£100 Lemos +134 to win £134

£20 Wright decision +600 to win £120 -£20

Net Profit: £540.58

May as well add this here as we don't have a thread for it
Boxing:
£20 Persoon > Taylor +333 to win £66 -£20
£50 Whyte KO Pov +150 ti win £75 -£50

Net Profit: £70
•Taylor is the female Canelo... you need to win by KO otherwise you are getting robbed.
•Wow, Who would have thought Pov would come back after getting floored twice to win by KO the rd after.

Last edited:
+$11775, should've let the 4k Semi ride dammit. Can't complain though, wasn't expecting much from a 9 fight card.
How much you make the whole weekend?
I was going to make a new handle and call you out on this:
2017 Profit: $6646
2018 Profit: $56385

but I am a believer now....lol.

How are you not banned from websites?

I heard lots of guys saying they can only bet so much.

How much you make the whole weekend?
I was going to make a new handle and call you out on this:
2017 Profit: $6646
2018 Profit: $56385

but I am a believer now....lol.

My spreadsheet says +15718 in the last 7 days, but I'm pretty sure that's including my 3700~ loss last weekend

How are you not banned from websites?

I heard lots of guys saying they can only bet so much.

I am, but there's a few sites that will never limit, and ways around those that do.

Holy crap, congratulations! Next week I might just copy all of your picks and call it a night, lol. And I don't think I'm the only one.

I know people tail and just as a caution, don't ever tail big due to a hot streak, any bet can lose any day. I'm also a bit hard to tail as a lot of lines lose value by the time I post Thursday or Friday.

I know people tail and just as a caution, don't ever tail big due to a hot streak, any bet can lose any day. I'm also a bit hard to tail as a lot of lines lose value by the time I post Thursday or Friday.
Yeah, I know you get good early lines, so obviously we can (or should) only tail the ones that still seem to have some value left. On a related note, I'm sure everyone appreciates you posting your leans in the discussion threads. And while it can be said that you are on a hot streak, it only means that you're winning even more than usual. You're probably the most consistent winner on the site.

This is not lotto so success likely continue. What is your plan for your giant bankroll? big house, lambo, business? I am curious what is the plan outside of mma sport bet? This mma capping skill open so many door for you.

Yeah, I know you get good early lines, so obviously we can (or should) only tail the ones that still seem to have some value left. On a related note, I'm sure everyone appreciates you posting your leans in the discussion threads. And while it can be said that you are on a hot streak, it only means that you're winning even more than usual. You're probably the most consistent winner on the site.

It doesnt have to be a competition there are some other names here that like Sad, are gracious enough to post their picks for us peasants to tail.

You know who you are and we thank you for the consistent greens.

It doesnt have to be a competition there are some other names here that like Sad, are gracious enough to post their picks for us peasants to tail.

You know who you are and we thank you for the consistent greens.
If you only getting 2 'likes', no one is following your picks and Sadistics will give 'likes' if you simply post on this thread, so his 'like' doesn't really count. You just being a nice guy and I being a realist and an ass.

If you only getting 2 'likes', no one is following your picks and Sadistics will give 'likes' if you simply post on this thread, so his 'like' doesn't really count. You just being a nice guy and I being a realist and an ass.

That sounds like some ignorant shit. If you've been here longer than a month youd recognize the other names that contribute to make this community so great for betting and winning.

That sounds like some ignorant shit. If you've been here longer than a month youd recognize the other names that contribute to make this community so great for betting and winning.
yes, they contribute to form this community but if you think people tail pick than you are miss inform or people who tail pick is miss inform. You fool yourself if you think in 1 minute that you can win or profit by simply tail other people pick. Touting site make money off people like you believing you could make money just by tail pick. I doubt very much this is a winning community, there is so many name have disappear and many name will continue to leave this community. We are not betting against the site, we are betting against each other. You are a fool if you think we can win together as a community. The only way Sadistics wins and few other also win because other have to lose, that how the game work. We can not be all winner.

Last edited:
Back