UFC on ESPN+: Edgar v Munhoz Official Bets

Edgar/Munhoz O2.5 -145 $500

M. Rodriguez -170 $850

D. Rodriguez -183 $750

Lemos +145 $400

Solecki -103 $400

Wright +106 $500

Semelsberger +274 $3000

Bitched out a bit on Semi, but feeling good about him. Bellator profits nearly cover my entire stake for the night, it shouldn't be but it's a big stress reliever

Holy fk... Are you from the future?

After up $2400+ in the weekday, going to keep it small. Giving all that profit back could ruin my weekend.....lol.

Lemos +110 $15
Lemos + pedro + m. Rod + agapova + solecki $8 to return $65

I have 1g on Mizuki Inoue, after a discussion with xhaydenx, able to see the fight clearly the last second and panic bet.
I am likely up $200 instead down 1g, feel like a big win.

Last edited:

M. Rodriguez -170 $850

D. Rodriguez -183 $750

Lemos +145 $400

Solecki -103 $400

Wright +106 $500

Semelsberger +274 $3000

Bitched out a bit on Semi, but feeling good about him. Bellator profits nearly cover my entire stake for the night, it shouldn't be but it's a big stress reliever
what book do you use to reduce? also on behalf of the forum thanks for Semelsberger lol et al

I have 1g on Mizuki Inoue, after a discussion with xhaydenx, able to see the fight clearly the last second and panic bet.
I am likely up $200 instead down 1g, feel like a bit win.

sometimes this forum taketh and sometimes it giveth!

sometimes this forum taketh and sometimes it giveth!
It 'take' 90% of the time talking to sheep, xhaydenx is a wolf. Most sheep won't change it mind, their mind is make up and will argue till end of time. A good discussion is 'NOT' pick a winner but what a fighter bring to the table and their style matchup.

Most sheep in here, just argue their pick -600 fighter should win or their pick will win because their fighter are better everywhere .....very lazy capping.

Last edited:
I just told one of the forum member I might have demnetia, can not remember what I did 1 minutes ago. I just bet for fun if odd is +600 or better, I don't cap those fight. I make 3 bet on Shana Dodson, I don't recall I bet 2 times on Dodson already, so I bet $25 to have a skin in the game.

I betting for fun and small money this card, take it easy but likely make more money today than yesterday Bellator?
$1200 usd = $1581 cdn on Shana Dodson

Oops...

KrXPB0d.png

Last edited:
It 'take' 90% of the time talking to sheep, xhaydenx is a wolf. Most sheep won't change it mind, their mind is make up and will argue till end of time. A good discussion is 'NOT' pick a winner but what a fighter bring to the table and their style matchup.

Most sheep in here, just argue their pick -600 fighter should win or their pick will win because their fighter are better everywhere .....very lazy capping.
I agree for the most part

I am likely up $200 instead down 1g, feel like a big win.

Unlucky man. Damn I shit the bed today. Waited on Mizuki to Live bet afte the first. Only put 250 on her to win because I thought she would clinch up and sneak out the next 2 rounds. She was doing a pretty good job of that but every time Lemos got free she had the bigger moments.

And Agapova . . . lost 900. Had 400 on her to win in the first and then 500 for her to win by not decision overall. Was immediately worried when she came out fighting like an idiot.

Followed Sadistics picks for the rest and won most of my losses back lol.

M. Rodriguez -170 $850

D. Rodriguez -183 $750

Lemos +145 $400

Solecki -103 $400

Wright +106 $500

Semelsberger +274 $3000

Clean sweep. Insane effort, mate.

Showed your bets for today to a few friends I gamble and watch the fights with. Was telling them you were silly for betting on Lemos to beat Mizuki and for not betting on Agapova in some way lol.

They just jumped on your picks for everything. They're calling you Lord Sadi now and they renamed our facebook chat to Lord Sadi Fanclub haha.

Lost 900 myself on just Agapova. 250 each on Timur and Mizuki. Made most of that back by following your picks so I'm pretty happy.

Switched sides to Mizuki 1.75 for 1u and closed my Lemos bet.

Added

1u Daniel Rodriguez 1.53

1u Jordan Wright 1.83

1u Joe Solecki 1.92

down -2,42u for the night. Don´t feel Munhoz lost that but should not had been that heavy, or on it at all, but he did win that fight, sucks to be in the minus but thats the game. Too heavy on him compared to the other bets.

Huge win for Sadistics, that sweep! Well done and to anyone else winning!

What an absolute trainwreck of a card. No fewer than 4 fights I was eyeing closely were cancelled or rebooked. For now, only have

1.4u on Lemos at +145

1 bet, 1 win.

Very few good live-bet spots (props to those who spotted Dobson's chances after round 1, as I didn't), and I ended up breaking even by hitting Munhoz at -110 after round 2 and then hitting Edgar for +250 after round 4.

Anywho, ended up +2u and have mostly repaired the damage to my bankroll thanks to consistently winning over the past few weeks.

Very few fights on the card seemed to offer value based on what I saw, too. My biggest regret was not taping Minus vs. Semelsberger. That was definitely a juicy line.

Lemos 2 unit at 2.65
Semelsberger 1.5 unit at 2.50
Pedro ITD 0.5 unit at 2.00
Alonzo round 1 0.25 unit at 4.33
Pedro ITD + Agapova ITD 1 unit at 2.45

More bets on boxing this week

Up on pre bets and smoked live bet on boxing and UFC, got Dobson for half a unit at 8.00, got Povetkin for 0.25 unit at 8.50, Katie Taylor for 2.5 unit 1.90, Babic/Winters under 3.5 rounds for a unit at 1.80 plus a few tactical cash outs for a couple extra units

Around a 15 unit weekend for me between boxing, bellator and UFC.

Back