PBP UFC on ESPN 56: Lewis vs. Nascimento Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 5 / 11 at 4pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
love the armbar attempt, but he's gotta work on that takedown defense if he wants to become a contender

Buckley is such a good athlete that he doesn't need to improve his approach or get too tactical. Unfortunately, it won't carry him to the top and his downfall will be quick and expeditious.

I feared this might happen, Ruziboev is not physical enough at this weight and way too predictable with his approach. I sparred a guy that was tall like but just as lanky and it was the exact same thing, a fucking bitch to get into range and find entrances but if you can time his right hand you hit the TD every time.

Buckley is such a good athlete that he doesn't need to improve his approach or get too tactical. Unfortunately, it won't carry him to the top and his downfall will be quick and expeditious.
Maybe he will rely less on it and develop more technical skill eventually. Top tier athlete

Buckley must've watched Meinfield and that's holding him back because these blitzes have been so half assed

Ruzi looks like he's slowing down and gassing and Buckley still looks fresh but his entries are way too safe imo.

Honestly neither look that good

I don’t know what y’all are talking about, Buck looking great. Keeping it all together against a big dangerous dude.

Back