PBP UFC on ESPN 56: Lewis vs. Nascimento Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 5 / 11 at 4pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I reckon the Uzbeki lanklet is getting smoked tonight. His stand up is sloppy and he doesn't have that chin beard wrestling to make up for it.

Should be violent.
Oleksiejczuk isn't very well rounded or even durable but his boxing is always proving to be extremely sharp and Holland can be overly passive but has legit KO power and accuracy along with insane durability so at 1st glance this fight feels low level compared to where both men have shown flashes of being but the way they match up I expect a high pace of straights until somebody's chin cracks... probably Michal's.
Don't get me wrong, I'm excited for this fight.

It's just not one I would have ever predicted ahah

Fuck. Gotta hit pause and run some errands. See yall later. It’s been real. Hope this fight is good.

They tried to stop the Buckley nation. Today, he'll prove he's reached a new level, by not getting chinned by a tallboy throwing straight punches

Damn that was actually really respectful of Buckley to take that Uzbek flag and walk with it for a bit. Gave it to an Uzbek fan too. I'm surprised, Buckley has always struck me as cocky

Why do American tv channels repeat the same ads over and over. It's annoying as fuck.

A thirty second spot on the Super Bowl was $7 million USD this past year. America is run by corporations and special interest money. Politics are a joke and a distraction. Good thing I've got a lot of beer.

Back