PBP UFC on ESPN 56: Lewis vs. Nascimento Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 5 / 11 at 4pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ulberg getting exposed (again), bet the house...
1649018575-fume.png

Somebody homeless...

People shit on the UFC a lot, but doing acknowledgment segments on someone like Matt Brown, who was a pretty small fish all things consider, is where they shine.

giving matt brown a video montage seems a bit excessive considering how many legends have retired and the UFC hasn't said or done shit

He's a middle of the pack fighter who was never elite.

You don't get a video pack for being a legend you get a video pack for being Dana liked.

It is kind of a middling card line up wise, and they are in a full size arena that seats over 20k i believe for basketball games. So i'm not really surprised it didn't sell out. Or just hasn't filled out.

And is that Randy Orton behind them on the desk? Think he's from St Louis if my memory serves me correctly

lol yeah I was just going to come in and ask if they had showed Randy in the crowd or something, looks like him his wife + kids (I actually recently just randomly watched a YT vid on Randy so the wife + kids look similar to what I remember from the vid)

Makes sense considering they're all 1 big family now.

giving matt brown a video montage seems a bit excessive considering how many legends have retired and the UFC hasn't said or done shit

He's a middle of the pack fighter who was never elite.
He got close to a title shot at WW but lost to Robbie Lawler in an eliminator
He always had exciting fights and finished a lot of good guys. 2nd most KOs in UFC history too. I'd say that's a montage worthy career.
He may have a fight or two that's HOF worthy as well. Vs Erick Silva is one.

You don't get a video pack for being a legend you get a video pack for being Dana liked.

yeah lol I get it, just saying it's still kinda excessive imo.

I've never really been a fan of Matt Brown tbh, he leaves it all out there so I respect that, just never been a fan of his.

Can't believe how many people is making fun of a black man making that full check in 10 seconds.

Back