PBP UFC on ESPN 56: Lewis vs. Nascimento Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 5 / 11 at 4pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The arena is like 1/3 full. Fuckin St. Louis
It is kind of a middling card line up wise, and they are in a full size arena that seats over 20k i believe for basketball games. So i'm not really surprised it didn't sell out. Or just hasn't filled out.

And is that Randy Orton behind them on the desk? Think he's from St Louis if my memory serves me correctly

giving matt brown a video montage seems a bit excessive considering how many legends have retired and the UFC hasn't said or done shit

He's a middle of the pack fighter who was never elite.

Pete Sell, Swick, Lawler, Pyle, Silva, Sanchez, Brown.

This highlight got me a little nostalgic.

Thanks for being a JBG Disciple 'Immortal'. Enjoy retirement.

It is kind of a middling card line up wise, and they are in a full size arena that seats over 20k i believe for basketball games. So i'm not really surprised it didn't sell out. Or just hasn't filled out.

And is that Randy Orton behind them on the desk? Think he's from St Louis if my memory serves me correctly

Jokes on you son. They don’t have a basketball team.

War Matt Brown. One of my favorites fighters ever. Pure Just Bleed. That 2012-15 run was special.

Dropped Wonderboy in their fight with an elbow. Derailed him briefly. Rank off a bunch of KOs after leading to a title eliminator against Robbie which won FOTN.

UFC 189 was a shite and dull card until Brown and Means kickstarted an incredible rest of the night too. He shouldve finished his career on a 3 fight win streak. He beat Barberena IMO. Good to go off on a KO.

Randy Orton got shout out before the fight

Glad they are giving Matt Brown a nice video package. Might encourage more old guys to hang it up via social media vs. "one last fight" that no one needs to see.

Back