PBP UFC on ESPN 56: Lewis vs. Nascimento Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 5 / 11 at 4pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bryce needs to leave Arkansas. He was training with a bigger gym but the trainer was the fellow who got pinged for gambling. Bryce needs a better team instead of training in a small gym setting. He is scrappy but he doesn't have good game planning.

That isn't a criteria in MMA... That's boxing where you are awarded for landing shots without taking any yourself.
Effective damage (what happens when u land clean shots) is most definitely a criteria for MMA

It did look like he landed some pretty big shots to actually hurt Cacares very late but I do agree that Cacares won the round on landing thudding strikes throughout the entire round.

Caceres won four of the five minutes of the round. If he dropped and almost finished Alex, maybe, just maybe you could convince me he won that round. That never happened.

Diego is still fighting? When was the last time he fought?
giphy.gif

why is there so much overlap in walkout music? they all sound the same.

30-27 was the correct score

Ya’ll getting swayed by the terrible commentary

Unanimous for Woodson in round 3... So apparently getting outstruck, backed up and combo'd on against the cage earns you a round if you lift your arms up once in the last 15?

This sport is starting to lose me with this crap. I am at the point where I might just watch major cards or fights on replay when they are good. The criteria is so clear, how can you screw it up so muchh.

Dude i had it 2-1 alex. Draw at best

Any time I am sober,
the judges seem drunk.

It was obviously close ...
but I had Alex winning every round.

Alex landed good head shots,
and pressed the action.

Woodson twirled his hands
and landed a few leg kicks.

Very confused.

CDF went on a bad skid then got a softball fight with MJ

Rebecki gonna reck him.

why is there so much overlap in walkout music? they all sound the same.

They have to pay for the rights so the UFC limits themselves to few options
A lot of time the UFC just picks the song instead of letting the fighter decide.

Back