PBP UFC on ESPN 56: Lewis vs. Nascimento Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 5 / 11 at 4pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Caceres lands a nice counter, not mentioned.

Very, very close round. Likely 2-0 Woodson considering he's at home.

I picked Woodson coz his tattoo says he’s ready

You wouldn’t get that permanently on you if it wasn’t true

<seedat>

john-dance.gif

Nope but I shouldn't have to add anything to my phone to have a decent browsing experience
It's absolutely ridiculous at this point, it forced me to have to pay again. The site is unusable without it.

Is it me or in that last flurry did Caceres definitely get the better of it and they big upped Woodson lol

I got it 19-19

I had to switch to a different browser just for this absolute garbage website. It was unusable otherwise.
I have a Plat account but before it renewed i saw how it looekd with all those ads lol. It looks God awful

Reactions: HCS
Nope but I shouldn't have to add anything to my phone to have a decent browsing experience

You can also pay a couple bucks for an ad free experience on sherdog. So you got options. Stop crying

Alex tends to create a rubber chin in middle of hid fights. Hes been dropped but I think evety one of those are in rd1

I love how slow this website is now. And how many ads are all over my screen right now. We've really gone places folks. Been here since 2007 and this is fucking pathetic.

Use Brave browser, fixed the bullshit for me

The bud light logo just reminded me. I was at a hockey game the other day and dude in front of me said “man bud light really tastes good.” I don’t think I ever learned more about a person from one sentence
Let him stay in the dark, we shall enjoy proper beer with the rest of those in the know

Back