PBP UFC on ESPN 56: Lewis vs. Nascimento Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 5 / 11 at 4pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TBH Robelis sounds like one of those drugs for rare medical conditions that maybe 5% of people will ever get and half of those who take die from the side effects.
Rybelsus_3mg.jpg

I knew I heard his name somewhere else before....

Kinda disappointed because I hoped Diss Pain wasn’t a flash in the pan one trick pony. His physical attributes are a dream come true. Tall. Long. Heavy.

But damn, he’s dumb asf and super unskilled.

He might get a few more KO’s in the UFC. But he’ll never break top 5. He’s not gonna get a training partner his size to push him to grow and improve. He’s a bully who got used to being the bully. And it’s too late for him to catch up to the top 5 in terms of skill and experience.

Always rooting for Caceres, who's turned into a wily veteran that has used mixed martial arts to learn about himself and mature. A bit of an odd fellow, but definitely one that has grown exponentially as a fighter and person since he initially got in the UFC. Woodson is a tough fight for him. Not sure he pulls this off.

Or think "im a giant strong guy, I dont need any annoying training of stuff I dont know".

It's crazy to think that he didn't even make a single attempt to improve his position the entire round. Cortes-Costa is as poor a wrestler as you can get also. It's a good loss to have now, because it was definitely coming either way.

Go rewatch Tai vs JDS back in the day.
Tai got mounted and flailed his arms punching back in that fight, but got finished by never actually moving. Atlkeast this guy kept himself in the fight by moving occasionally and covering up.
Sure, but that was also six years ago and very early in his career, and his first pro loss. His grappling has improved since then, if a little.

I guess Despaigne looked slightly less bad compared to Tuivasa at a similar point in his career.

Back