PBP UFC on ESPN 56: Lewis vs. Nascimento Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 5 / 11 at 4pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BTW that last fight is why you might as well just literally flush money down the toilet if you plan on sports betting, because it's essentially the same thing. Sherdog even had ME convinced Hooper was getting murked.

10365-4099427.png

@TempleoftheDog how am I doing :) 🌹

110365-4110535.png

Doesn't look too bad to me.

<DCrying>

haha I've been watching MMA and boxing for so long (and some kickboxing) and I've never seen it as bad as Mark Hominick lol, if someone showed you a pic of that we would say 100% fake photoshop lol.. thats how unreal it was!!!.

And also Mark has physically quite a small head, so it made it look even more bizarre lol.
Yeah Hominick is the reason I learned the word hematoma. He and Joanna Jedrezejczyk both had legendary swelling.

I love the Paddy callout. Timing probably doesn't work out as it looks like it'll be Moicano in Manchester but I hope we see that in the future
Yeah Moicano vs Paddy is what I’m hoping is next. Hooper would be a good bounce back fight if Moicano runs paddy over though

BTW that last fight is why you might as well just literally flush money down the toilet if you plan on sports betting, because it's essentially the same thing. Sherdog even had ME convinced Hooper was getting murked.

The odds didn't say that. Hooper was even money.

Back