PBP UFC on ESPN 56: Lewis vs. Nascimento Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 5 / 11 at 4pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tecia 'The Unranked Tornado' is far better than the other Pennington yet Rocky is the champ... lol

When I saw this card weeks ago I wasn't overly interested in the prelims, but I thought the main card has some good matchups on.. I think the main card will deliver later, looking forward to it, they are good matchups, I think we will get a lot of finishes on the main card.
McKinney up next, that dude doesn't know how to be boring, win or lose.

(Hope I haven't jinxed it now)

Tecia is out striking her in the clinch. Horrible gameplan by Ricci’s team.

There’s no way you can score this fight for Ricci. Anything other than a UD for Tecia is bullshit.

847524-34853445.png

Bet on Ricci but Tecia should win. Poor showing from Ricci. Figured she would be able to get the takedowns.

A television executive somewhere must be contemplating if putting this barn burner on is really the best thing be showing for 20 minutes on a Saturday night
We really need a finish on this card now, don't want this to be a decisionfest. Hoping for a finish in the next fight.

LMAO Torres has 11 decision wins and 2 finishes {<jordan}
And the TKO was a doctor stoppage. Lmfao. Weird that she’s still in the ufc. Never been exciting. A bunch of losses. I guess I don’t keep up with wmma rankings. Is her division that shallow that they can’t afford to cut her?

Back