PBP UFC on ESPN 56: Lewis vs. Nascimento Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 5 / 11 at 4pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We got more fights to go to make it up...
especially with these judges

images

Crazy how quickly Tecia has come back, I'm on my Obstetrics placement right now and a Caesarean, let alone an emergency one is a gnarly surgery to come back from.

She looks good, and arguably should be on a 4 fight win streak coming into this, as I do not agree with that Dern decision

Could be 1-1 imo
Ricci controlled the entire round, hard to argue a few clubbing rights wins it back for Pennington.

Tabatha laying on her so hard she's gonna need another 9 months off

I like Tecia.

Always did.

Good fighter.

Trash take, admittedly:

Guys gotta stop tryina to do takedowns along the fence if they can’t get to the legs. At that point, you should be attempting upper body takedowns and trips. Peel them off the cage. The cage is literally added balance. Take the cage away and use the open space to take them off balance for the takedown. Worst case scenario? You end up on bottom. But, you’re a MIXED martial artist. Right? Should t be that hard to work your way back to your feet or sweep them.

But then again, I’m a fucking Bjj weirdo. I love sweeps. I love the confidence I have in knowing that if I’m on bottom, I’m either gonna get back to my feet or I’m gonna sweep them to get back on top.

Back