UFC on ESPN 5 Covington vs Lawler PBP/Discussion

Is it just me or does Grizzly have a big tattoo of himself on his tit?

I'm surprised anyone thought Pudilova won round 1. It was all Shevchenko minus the cut. Unless you just thought Antonina was just going to fall apart mentally from the cut damage and failing to complete the armbar.

I actually ended up losing 0.1u more than you on this fight despite not pre-betting, heh.

Again though, I think Pudilova at +170 after round 1 was a gift.

That was a good play. That first round was super close. Really think Pudi would have won without Shevchenko's BJJ.

Her tdd still suspect but she worked on defending the td with submissions

Working with the best female fighter everyday rubbing off on her

That is a phenomenal point, esp because it's not like Valentina has relied solely on her striking (which is still her bread and butter). Valentina showed the ability to adapt and become a more than capable WMMA grappler. In hindsight, her sister also making big leaps in training with Bullet everyday seems logical.

But...again...in hindsight.

Pudis takedowns were terrible, I liked her chances to bang it out, Shev just kept stalling with her thai clinch

That is a phenomenal point, esp because it's not like Valentina has relied solely on her striking (which is still her bread and butter). Valentina showed the ability to adapt and become a more than capable WMMA grappler. In hindsight, her sister also making big leaps in training with Bullet everyday seems logical.

But...again...in hindsight.

Yeah I mean it certainly is a + point to be training with Valentina, but how often do we hear about scrub fighters training with some star and then they don't improve at all.

That said it's very impressive from Antonina

I'm surprised anyone thought Pudilova won round 1. It was all Shevchenko minus the cut. Unless you just thought Antonina was just going to fall apart mentally from the cut damage and failing to complete the armbar.

Pudilova didn't necessarily win the round. Rather, it was the damage she inflicted on Antonina, as well as demonstrating that she could not only hurt Antonina badly in the clinch, but take her down from there.

She had a clear path to victory at that point. The fight felt at least 50/50 at that point.

Like I said before, I think Gall being undervalued here based on how horrid he looked vs Diego. But that was honestly him as a walking corpse, a guy who should not have been fighting. He should have been in the hospital.

I'd cap Gall maybe -130 or so here. Far from confident he wins, but a good bet at dog odds imo.

shev armbar at end of 1st round was foreshadowing of her subs i feel kind of dumb for live betting 2nd round. Oh well now Gall wins

Did he just shoot on Gall? why do people keep doing that against him

Gall rd 1 easy.

Why would Touahri initate grappling LMAO? He's completely overmatched there.

Did he just shoot on Gall? why do people keep doing that against him

Always smart against a guy who was competitive with Gordon Ryan on the mat LOL.

Let's go mickey. Got a 10$ 4 team free bet and mickey is the first leg at -105

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back