UFC on ESPN 5 Covington vs Lawler PBP/Discussion

Val shev so annoying with the eyyy

I have the sound off as my daughter is watching a Disney teen movie on her ipad with the sound up.

I lose either way it sounds like...

Shev, jiu jitsu wizard, itd +525 cashes.

That might’ve been one of the biggest gifts of a line in awhile. Anything under -200 for Schev was elite

that rev really didn't understand that she was out already, it was so obvious, she was totally limb

That might’ve been one of the biggest gifts of a line in awhile. Anything under -200 for Schev was elite

Seriously? After she almost had her face elbowed off in the clinch, was taken down, and needed to rely on her jits, of all things, to win?

Love it! Better that waiting for a DEC.

I would disagree

Not many cappers anticipating those leaps in her jiu jitsu

Really nice back take on that dumb head in arm throw and she snuck that arm in really quick

Pretty impressive

There was literally zero way on predicting that her BJJ would make any impact on the fight, let alone make the difference. She would have been in big trouble without massively improved jits out of nowhere

There was literally zero way on predicting that her BJJ would make any impact on the fight, let alone make the difference. She would have been in big trouble without massively improved jits out of nowhere
Her tdd still suspect but she worked on defending the td with submissions

Working with the best female fighter everyday rubbing off on her

Ok boy, against the majority, putting money in Gall.

I actually ended up losing 0.1u more than you on this fight despite not pre-betting, heh.

Again though, I think Pudilova at +170 after round 1 was a gift.

Back