UFC on ESPN 5 Covington vs Lawler PBP/Discussion

Right when he shot for takedown I was like "ooooo bad move" let's fukn gooo Matt Schnell

Added: Antonina Shevchenko (-140) vs Lucie Pudilova $350.00 for $250.00

nice, i had 4u on Schnell.
I am putting 4u on Pudilova now, because... why not

Yeah I just put way too much on schev... Way to ruin a good start

Not confident at all in schev

Surprised anyone is. I posted my thoughts on the fight already, but yeah, this feels like a fairly close, nearly 50/50 fight with a few hidden variables. (Pudilova's cardio, wrestling, and possible improvement)

The douche bag on UFCs Instagram "the Greek" is terrible at picking winners. He's on Pudilova, I will be on Shevchenko

I was on Carmouche against Pudilova, I won but watching the fight I was fucking furious, Carmouche's fighting style was shameful, I felt bad for Pudilova.

This time Pudilova will get her chance to baaaang

One of these fun ones looking a bit promising suddenly.

+59400 lol

Attachments

• Vacation perhaps..PNG
    Vacation perhaps..PNG
    32.6 KB · Views: 31
This seems like a great fight to take a PASS on pre fight imo. How you guys could be confident either way is beyond me.

I was on Carmouche against Pudilova, I won but watching the fight I was fucking furious, Carmouche's fighting style was shameful, I felt bad for Pudilova.

I won a bundle on Carmouche, too. Pudilova has no one to blame but herself for losing that fight. She wasn't even able to TOUCH Carmouche in the striking. Her connect percentage was something like 12%, and that was virtually all weak leg kicks.

This seems like a great fight to take a PASS on pre fight imo. How you guys could be confident either way is beyond me.

I'm just gambling on youth and underdog odds in WMMA. Seems like it can't be a horrible idea.

pudilva willingly goes in the clinch where she's getting rekt

I have no idea who won that round. I guess Shevchenko's clinch work and arm bar is worth a bit more than Pudilova's nasty elbow and takedown. But this is a round that is open to interpretation to some extent

Back