PBP UFC on ESPN 5: Covington vs. Lawler PBP Discussion - 12:00 p.m. ET/9:00 a.m. PT

Lawler is done at this point, he should give it up and retire still a legend, not go the BJ Penn road

Yeah fuck the Obama's...I don't take the knee for any man.

I put the USA above Trumps/Obamas, I don't cuck for any family, that's unamerican.....We became a democracy to not have Family Dynasties!!!! It's embarrassing that we hype people up simply because of their last names in my honest American opinion.

It's not about their last names. It's about those two have done nothing specifically wrong that I can think of besides being trumps sons...

Last 30 seconds of the 5th and he's still bobbing and weaving, looked like a damn fool out there.
usa-today-8389844.0.jpg

@L.T.

Gotta hand it to you man.

You not only called this fight, but also Robbie’s quick decline.

Well done.

BRAH WTF ? Was there a matrix marathon on or something and Robbie just happened to catch it in the middle of training camp ? Motherfucka tried to do his best Neo impression with that head movement and failed plus he gave no offense. Colby’s pace is fucking relentless though. Him vs Usman is interesting as shit but god dammit Hobbie wtf

How many punches were landed on him? Just cuz he webble wobbled in there doesnt make him a good boxer
Most of those punches either didn't land flush, were parried or slipped.

Just look at Lawler's face, for all those punches landed, one measly cut over his eye.

Neither guy landed a whole lot on eachother.

Now Usman is going to do his fake tough guy schtick.

50-44 colby
gonna be a interesting fight vs usman

Well boys, cya next time. If I were Robbie, next time I'd try landing more shots than he takes to the head from his opponent. It just may work

I'm really trying to help you here.

You have been brainwashed. MAGA has nothing to do with a white supremacist. The fact that you link the two just shows there's no hope for you.
Yes, anti-immigrant theories like the great replacement have nothing to do with MAGA. Take that dumb shit elsewhere man.

Most exciting wrestler vs wrestler match since GSP/Hughes, Usman vs King Colby. Tell me otherwise.

Back