PBP UFC on ESPN 5: Covington vs. Lawler PBP Discussion - 12:00 p.m. ET/9:00 a.m. PT

i like colby but that joke was tasteless

He's a caricature of a pro wrestling heel. If people can't grasp this now after his god damn entrance music was Kurt Angle's I don't know what to tell you. Getting upset over a joke from a guy who did some awful shit over the years...?

A white nationalist commits a mass shooting in Texas and my man shouts out MAGA. What a weird country.

Oh, Let me guess, you only watch Stephen Colbert and CNN.

I don't like Usman's style either, but I hope he fucks Covington up.

Covington is a total garbage person, joking about the Hughes thing?

Fuck Colby Covington.

The same Hughes that mutilated animals, watched two girls drown then went back to that same spot with another drunk chick, beat up his father, brother and nephew, punched his mother?

Oh no, how sad.

And Hobbie isn’t done. Contending for the title he’s done but being a competent fighter who can still give some bangers here and there ? He’s not done with that. His game plan was utter garbage but I’ll chalk it up to Colby having that crazy pace and TD threat. I just don’t wanna see Hobbie as a stepping stone to any and everybody. You can stick him on a couple cards that look guppy-like on paper so he could boost it a bit. Hobbie ain’t done

Usman is totally gonna lose his shit and hurt somebody.

He's crazy!

Lol wouldn’t happen We’re not betas. It would be the other way.
yet you identify with a morbidly obese baby who inherited 400 million of daddy's money. yeah you are a true alpha wolf.

Colby vs Usman is gonna be the most boring fight ever, can't think of any other fight that could be that boring

I HIGHLY doubt it was fixed, but that's what a fixed fight would look like. One of the fiercest punchers in the sport barely throwing at all while just bobbing and weaving.
well thats basically my thoughts. Lawler just bobed and weaved the whole fight and barely threw anything, even earlier in the fight and he knew it was a 5round fight and he barely did anything. He just played out the clock. Did not feel right at all. Lawler didnt try to win that right and that leaves me wondering WHY.

A white nationalist commits a mass shooting in Texas and my man shouts out MAGA. What a weird country.

So when a white guy commits a crime, all whites are evil? Jesus fucking christ.

yet you identify with a morbidly obese baby who inherited 400 million of daddy's money. yeah you are a true alpha wolf.
I identify as myself you beta pussy.

Now go back to being offended by everyone and everything. Cry more. Hillary lost.

Make my wallet fat again. Good job Colby!!! Robbie is a beast. MAGA for the win today

Back