PBP UFC on ESPN 5: Covington vs. Lawler PBP Discussion - 12:00 p.m. ET/9:00 a.m. PT

Con-by will be getting my iptv viewing

No dollars for you

"Do the at right now where u at Marty deh fake usman"

Deh hell did he say?

<JagsKiddingMe>

Both guys have a similar pace, I think usman is a little bigger.

But I feel like Colby has the cardio advantage.

It really could be fight of the year because both guys will push and one will break.

Fight of the year between Usman and Colby Covington?

{<jordan}

that was pretty awful
shit card overalll

2/10 try harder next time UFC
What? Tons of finishes & record output in the main event? This was at least a 5 or 6/10 & only because it lacked name value. Snowflake confirmed

Lawler going to search for a PED that won't show up in USADA testing.

Last 30 seconds of the 5th and he's still bobbing and weaving, looked like a damn fool out there.
Yeah that was beyond weird. He just didn't want to let go, seemed to want to play role of human punching bag.

Damn Warriors resigned Draymond with a MAX <{walkerwhut}>

lXeYlKW.png

What a disappointing fight. Props to Covington for keeping a great pace but his style is so boring to watch. Pitter patter shots, takedown, hold, repeat.

Lawler did absolutely nothing in this fight. Some credit to Colby for that but Lawler had chances but decided to bob and weave and not throw any strikes. I have no idea what his plan was, could have backed Colby off if he throw with some power to make him hesitate.

lol Matt Hughes is a dick I laughed.

I know Colby pace makes him a really tough opponent but Maia and RDA at least tried do something against him, its ok if isnt enough but I can defend this shitty Lawler perfomance and I really like him.

50-45 Colby. I don't wanna say fixed but... God damn that shit was ridiculous as fuck. Literally Robbie just moving his head and not swinging, for a good 2 or 3 minutes per round.

This shit reminded me of Gustafsson/Smith.

I HIGHLY doubt it was fixed, but that's what a fixed fight would look like. One of the fiercest punchers in the sport barely throwing at all while just bobbing and weaving.

Back