UFC on ESPN 4: Dos Anjos vs. Edwards PBP Discussion: 6:00 p.m. ET/3:00 p.m. PT

@L.T.

Good fight. Send over the AV
You are a man on your word, as I see. Last time I bet AV and won, and the fucking dishonest used only 1 day the avatar I choose, alleged the image got rekt - he was lying. I chose another and he disappeared from the thread.

Some mods could ensure the correct behaviour on AV betting and put by force the AV on the loser. If not, doesn't make sense play AV betting if some people don't have word.

Idk I kinda like Connor and masvidal right now. September let’s do it

Just don't see it happening tbh

I don't hate the fight, I just can't see it

No reason for Conor to take it really, and so he probably won't

I agree. He's a good fighter. Just not the type of guy I like to watch.
Yeah he knows what he has to do to win and won't take chances to go beyond that. It is telling when your clearly larger and stronger and winning the fight but back peddle the whole 5th round.

At least, boring as it is, Usman was going forward even if it was mostly wall and stall.

You are a man on your word, as I see. Last time I bet AV and won, and the fucking dishonest used only 1 day the avatar I choose, alleged the image got rekt - he was lying. I chose another and he disappeared from the thread.

Some mods could ensure the correct behaviour on AV betting and put by force the AV on the loser. If not, doesn't make sense play AV betting if some people don't have word.

Always my man.

@L.T. won and he’s somehow way saltier than me. Must have lost money tonight

Just don't see it happening tbh

I don't hate the fight, I just can't see it

No reason for Conor to take it really, and so he probably won't
Shit he’s gotta take a fight eventually. He doesn’t deserve khabib right now without a win

Dan Hooker and Walt Harris were really the only ones to bring that killer instinct with them tonight!!

weird card overall.......

I feel like Edwards pretty clearly won rounds 1, 3 and 4. I gave RDA the second round, felt like the leg kick > top position and some GNP was the most significant part of the round. Gave RDA the fifth as well as Edwards seemed to take it off and play it safe considering he'd fairly clearly won three rounds earlier in the fight.

Good fight overall. RDA just isn't big enough to beat the very best WWs. He will beat a lot of guys in the #10-15 range with ease however. I would like to see RDA return to lightweight.
He's not making that cut his body has adapted he's old won't happen he lost all 5 rounds very clearly stop it.

No offensive wrestling. No KO ability. No boxing just wild hook counters. Zero subs or top control. He's got nothing left. Nothing, for anyone, unless you're an unranked can and have absolutely zero TDD. He looked sloppy, slow, horrible, dominated in grappling, he should call it a career he's not winning anymore fights he'll always fight monsters he's a gatekeeper. Why bother?

I guarantee RDA never wins another fight in UFC just like Lawler won't.

Shit he’s gotta take a fight eventually. He doesn’t deserve khabib right now without a win

No argument here lol, but he usually picks the biggest fight available to him

And Masvidal is a harder fight than say... Nate Diaz, and would draw less than Diaz as well

And there are other options like that too

Just not his style to take a fight like Mas

Are you saying every single UFC main event has been boring?

<{fry}>

Come on now, you know that's not what I meant. But yeah, if you really think about it at least 90% of them have been five round snoozefests over the last 2-3 years, including almost every Jones fight. I really do think everyone's bashing and trashing Edwards not because he was way more boring than any other main event winner lately (he wasn't) but because the card as a whole was legit one of the worst in UFC history and they were already in a foul mood before this fight even started.

For sure, they are closer than you think, but its okay this bum can now fight with the other bum, askren!
giphy.gif

Dos Anjos should move back down to LW. He's to short for the WW class.

Back