UFC on ESPN 4: Dos Anjos vs. Edwards PBP Discussion: 6:00 p.m. ET/3:00 p.m. PT

Usman and Colby would destroy that guy. Too hesitant and meh cardio.

Not gonna lie I fuck with Edwards vs Masvidal

There's some heat there

Only if Colby wins though, if Colby loses you gotta give one of these guys the shot

Lol @ Rafael dos Anjos having any inkling that he won that fight, he was dominated.

Leon 3-2 on my card, but 5-0 also wouldn't bother me. He made that look easy.
He wouldnt call it easy, he had a hard time taking rda down and other then a couple elbows had a hard time catching him with one, twos

he must really love that 3 piece. cmon Dana give it to him

Someone please explain to me how judges gave the last round to Leon Edwards.

Explain like I'm four.

Oh shit! Let's see this happen. Leon vs. 3 piece would be a fun fight.

i'm just happy he actually used his opportunity to call out masvidal instead of "wHoEvEr THey GiVe mE IL fiGHt"

You just beat #4 and are on an 8 fight win streak and you ask for Masvidal instead of Usman??

<{MindBrown}>

leon edwards has the perfect physique for ww

Sad to see great fighters like RDA reduced to being a gatekeeper coz he's a tweener

Yeah that’s tough, he’s a little too small for 170, and he’s too big for 155. He’s a great fighter, it’s just in fights like tonight, during the grappling exchanges his size disadvantage is evident.

Good call @FireKidWS what am I going to do with you for 30 days... you have so many accounts it doesn't matter but, what am I going to do with you. You might the worst gambler of all time. I picked leon 2 seconds after fight began before anything was thrown, and you bet me after RDA got beatdown first two rounds, specifically in grappling, bleeding profusely, and said he would win. How would he win? KO? When's the last time he did that? You are pathetic and no wonder you are the biggest troll to my winnings for 7 months. What am I going to do with you, you greasy, ugly twerp.

Back