• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC on ESPN 38 - Tsarukyan vs. Gamrot: Official PBP Discussion - 7:00 p.m. ET/4:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is not an easy fight for Nurmagomedov.

Watch him run through Maness just to shut up Bisping.

I learned over time not to pick against the Dagastani's those mofos are grinders man..Not exciting at all but ...

If you’re a white American UFC fighter with a lot of tattoos you might as well retire

I kinda like him at 205 actually now that you mention it. His chin holds up and he's as strong as an ox. I wonder what he'd look like there.
Couldn't hurt. We all love to see top-level BJJ players in the game, but he's not even sniffing being a top-15 guy without major changes to improve his cardio and all-around game.

How can Bisping say this is an even fight and have any remaining credibility?

Notice the deathly silence as Chris Pontius' tweet appears on screen, and nobody can figure out who he is lol

Fitz’s- umar is nearly -1000 favorite. Bisping-this is basically an even fight on paper

Back