• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC on ESPN 38 - Tsarukyan vs. Gamrot: Official PBP Discussion - 7:00 p.m. ET/4:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't think we've seen too much ground from nurm unless he's hurt them first. Not quite sure I remember

Cringe pacing literally 1 fight in the past hr and a half

If you’re a white American UFC fighter with a lot of tattoos you might as well retire
69577%252Fprofile-galery%252Ffullbodyleft-picture%252FBRADY_SEAN_L_11-20.png

I guess Maness is going with the keep closed guard and wait for it to be broken up... probably the best he can do

Notice the deathly silence as Chris Pontius' tweet appears on screen, and nobody can figure out who he is lol

I've reached a point in my life where the more famous I'm told some random social media person is, the less I care.

I thought an extreme rookie move of crossing your legs around your opponent when you are on your back was no longer practiced

This is a smart strategy by Maness. Hold on for dear life so the ref stands them back up.

I've reached a point in my life where the more famous I'm told some random social media person is, the less I care.

I think he's a Jackass dude, whose relevance was consigned to the early 2000's lol

If nurm has a chin he's gonna be tough to beat

Umir absolutely suffocating Maness. Absolute dominance despite what Bisping said.

Back