• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC on ESPN 38 - Tsarukyan vs. Gamrot: Official PBP Discussion - 7:00 p.m. ET/4:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hm ... not sure if i agree on his speed, i mean he plods, but he is capable of somewhat explosive actions.

But either way, i think he has to mix things up, because if we talk naked TDs, then i wholeheartedly agree on speed being an absolute requirement.
he definitely should have abandoned the singles and doubles at some point. it was obvious he wasn’t going to get curtis down with those.

Yeah that's a good point. I've never cut weight so I don't know what it feels like to dehydrate yourself like that and compete the next day. Still, I feel like cardio can be trained. It just means more work (time doing cardio and eating/recovering). I guess it's all a trade-off: how much time to spend on this versus that and how much weight to cut to gain and advantage at what cost.

But agreed, I wish we could get rid of weight cutting completely.
His cardio is fine, it’s about his pacing in the fight, anyone can get tired in 15 min if they fight the wrong way

This fight, co-main and main should be great fight.

It's always fun, dude. And yes, we need @Kryptt at 100%, he's too valuable.

Honestly.

I feel so much better I want to start throwing kicks and hitting the pads again.

No, I'm nothing and my skills suck but I keep up what I have and usually stay in decent shape.

Being sedentary is kinda killing me lol!

All these dagestanis with any relation whatsoeever to Khabib are lucky to have that built in Nurmagomedov marketing system behind them

FV-7WGgXwAoOUiR

Every Maness fight he gets destroyed but is just tough as fuck and his opponents gas out

Umar is a total mismatch lol

Thanks Curtis for getting kicked in the nuts and still adding a -120 to the parlay. This is fun. Let's go Sherdog! If I win this whole parlay I'm buying my daughter
Its the weight cuts. Viera carries a lot of muscle. When he grapples he is competing at 100kg's. I tink Viera should look at moving up to 205
I kinda like him at 205 actually now that you mention it. His chin holds up and he's as strong as an ox. I wonder what he'd look like there.

I think I should have chose Umar by submission instead of decision, I didn't think it through.

You can now click on the refs under the fights on Sherdog fight finder - that's pretty cool.

ref.jpg

The fact Umar Nurmagomedov submitted Brian Kelleher in the first round kinda lost it's shine earlier on tonight <Lmaoo>

I picked him to beat Maness, but is he a potential hype job?

Back