UFC on ESPN+ 30: Kattar v Ige Official Bets

Gordon 2u at -150
McCann 2u at -143
Kattar -210 2u
Michailasis/Buskaukas (or whatever the fuck you spell their names) o1.5 1u at -125
Jojua/Belbita o1.5 1u at -231
Chimaev TKO 1u at +410

Bad night for me! Down 2.6u on 9u bet. I won't bet again on anything outside the top 5 (and nothing out of the top 3 if it's fw)if it's wmma, that for sure...
Didn't initially want to bet on Chimaev sub but the line was too attractive, so I added the bet a few minutes before the beginning of the fight. I always lose when I do that. Have to be more disciplined next time.
Trying to save a bad night by betting on what seems to be good lines in the last second is always a bad idea...

Last edited:
Ige 0.5 unit at 3.50
Michailidis 0.5 unit at 2.90
Gordon/Fishgold ends ITD 1 unit at 1.75
Shore wins ITD 1 unit at 1.80
Shore KO/TKO 0.2 unit at 6.50
Fishgold KO/TKO 0.2 at 8.50

4 leg

Alhassan wins ITD, Shore wins ITD, Gordon/Fishgold ends ITD and Ramos straight 0.3 unit at 7.15

That didn't age well lmfao

Difficult card to bet Imo with a lot of fighters making their debut. Therefore only a small amount of bets for me.

€40 on Fishgold @ 2.25
€30 on Shore via submission @ 2.00
€30 on Kattar via TKO @ 2.05

Not a great event for me, I was particularly upset with Fishgolds' performance. Managed to make it a smaller loss by livebetting Lazzez. The next card seems a lot more exciting to me, fight wise and betting wise.

I have a double on McCann and Rivera, 22 to win 49

Got Shore ITD at -210 (not great odds, but pretty confident in the outcome) 27 to win 13

Betonline gave me a 15$freeplay for betting on the last card, put it on Fishgold to win 18.45 (think he might have the best shot as an underdog, and I learned last card that betting with a freeplay, you only get the profit and not the stake, so might as well go with a dog

I've got 5 on Fishgold, Belbita, Bukauskas, and Ramos to win 37

Main event over 2.5 + Alhassan fight under 1.5, 10 to win 16

Fishgold/Gordon over 2.5 + Belbita/Jojua over 2.5, 8 to win 17

I did pretty well last card, think I was wrong on three fights, this one though is way harder to pick as I am mostly wikicapping because I don't even know who most of these fighters are

So this didn't go too well, I ended up buying out of the alhassan fight by live betting after round 1, I usually pick a prop before each fight starts and throw a little on it, started chasing hard at the end and ended up being saved by Rivera and Kattar by decision to actually be up about 20$ on the night while only picking 5 of 11 winners right

Can you tell all us peons where you got Kattar -135 ML? (Nevermind Alhassan at -200)

It's not quite as amazing as your Valentina Shevchenko -160 ML against Liz Carmouche, but still quite remarkable!
Betfair, paddypower, fanduel... Those lines were widely available with stupidly high limits. You just had to look for them, you're just shit at that.

So pathetic watching you criticise me after another winning night where you lost again. Such a loser.

Betfair, paddypower, fanduel... Those lines were widely available with stupidly high limits. You just had to look for them, you're just shit at that.

Not only am I "shit" at getting Kattar at -135 with "stupidly high limits", but apparently, so is everyone else on this forum, pro gamblers like @lifeisgood12345 and @Sadistics included.

Incidentally, care to provide screenshots and dates for when these mythical lines were available?

Added

1.32u on Bukaukus at -132
1u on Santos at +175
1u on Kattar by TKO/KO at +105

Belbita loss was fine and the exact reason I only bet 2.5u or less on low-level WMMA. She was stronger, a better striker, and better wrestler, but lost to an armbar people with zero BJJ training could avoid. Amazingly, she almost got out of THAT multiple times simply because of how much stronger she was than Jojua, despite horrid technique.

Fishgold had a striking and wrestling edge, but is horrible on the bottom and has zero top control, while Gordon is good at getting up and has a good top-game. I knew this and thought there was still value at +120, especially if Fishgold fought smart.

Alas, he was a complete idiot, dooming himself with those two awful guillotine attempts. No regrets there, though.

What I do regret is becoming too timid from those 2 early losses and not going heavier on Bukaukus, Santos, and adding to Rivera as I had wanted to.

I left a number of units on the table there.

Anywho, after all that carnage, I end up -0.95u. The next card is in less than 3 days but I'm not excited by much there.

Nice, only a small loss this time.

I mentioned in the very first page of the kattar thread weeks ago that he was -140 so I didn't like taking him at -300 when others got him at that price. Thought it was common knowledge already. Lil' Jordie is right this time.

I mentioned in the very first page of the kattar thread weeks ago that he was -140 so I didn't like taking him at -300 when others got him at that price. Thought it was common knowledge already. Lil' Jordie is right this time.

Kattar never got cheaper than -230 on a single book on bestfightodds. And there isn't a single serious book where you can place a serious bet that isn't listed on BFO

Kattar never got cheaper than -230 on a single book on bestfightodds. And there isn't a single serious book where you can place a serious bet that isn't listed on BFO
BFO is wrong/inaccurate all the time. And BFO doesn’t have the Heritage family.

On mybookie, Kattar opened at -280 IIRC

2u Ige 3,30
2u McCann 1,80
2u Lazzez/Alhassan starts R2 1,91
2u Ige/Kattar starts R2 1,26
2u Rivera DEC 2,25
2u Shore/Phillips U2.5 1,50

Nothing but a gamble this time, better not tail me lol

+2u thanks to those prop bets :)

It take me over an hour and half, 3 fights to convince 5dimes that they graded my Gordon/Fishgold o2.5 wrong.

I have to give 5dimes live support Leo not hanging up on me and check with the grading team few times.

I reply to my own post ...lol.
It is hard to win bet, on top of that you have to fight for it. Just that screen shot itself show 5dimes refuse to regrade the prop bet 3x, saying it grade correctly and won't give me a scenario where you can win the prop bet
o2.5. Scary there is no arbitrator to look into it.

William is the worse, same thing happen and didn't come to their sense.
Hill, 'Sir i check the bet, is graded correct. The fight have to go 3 round to win the o2.5."
I have to file a complain on SBR and it takes 3 days to get them to regrade the prop bet. It is stupid that those site don't have a 3rd person to recheck graded bet if there is a complain. You have to jump thru hoops to get your money. What happen to casual bettor that don't known where to go?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back