UFC on ESPN 24 - IS THIS THE WORST CARD EVER?

Maybe someone who is more technically savy could do a poll...

I may watch the Magny fight and could watch the highlights of Cowboys fight the next day...

This is just a card full of filler fights

NEil Magny vs NEal is a solid fight.
MAin event, WAterson is going to try to make this fight boring as humanly as possible, so if this fight is close, it will be boring, but let's hope Marina comes through. God can't stand Waterson.

Gregor vs Gilepsie is a great fight.

Ribas vs Hill is a great WMMA fight.

Phil Hawes vs Daukes is an EXCELLENT fight. Prospect killing fight right here.

Klein vs Trizano is a good good fight. Solid fight.

Christian Aguilera is fighting. Someone's getting finished there probably.

Thing is, if you are looking for names, this card isn't much. But if you are looking for skills, this card ain't a bad fight card.

They have legit good fights in it.

Maybe someone who is more technically savy could do a poll...

I may watch the Magny fight and could watch the highlights of Cowboys fight the next day...

This is just a card full of filler fights

Not even remotely close. It has several good fights on it, just missing a main event.

Ferreira/Gillespie
Magny/Neal
Waterson/Rodriguez
Cerrone/Morono
Ribas/Hill

These are all good fights. There's also Ben Rothwell and TUF winner Mike Trizano on the prelims. We've had cards where I didn't even know any of the fighters.

No but maybe worst main event of all time
Louis Smolka vs Holohan was world's worse. Not that this main event is great (an atom weight vs a SW at flyweight, Michelle's management needs to be fired for that)

Come on. Not even close.
I wouldn't even call it a bad card.

No? I checked the schedule and thought it’s worth a watch. Albeit it’s free in my package. My TV package. I know you people.

Are you kidding? This is actually a surprisingly solid card. Ferreira vs. Gillespie? Magny vs. Neal?

You want a rough card on paper? Look at the Smith vs. Clark ESPN offering, or the Overeem vs. Sakai show last year.

And as for upcoming cards, the Rozenstruik/Sakai card looks dreadful right now.
I disagree, Roz/Sakai is full is interesting fights with hardly any boring fighters. Weak ass main event tho.

Baeza/Ponzi
Latifi/Boser
Walt/Tybura
Amirkhani/Landwher

Mason Jones, Jordan Leavitt, Trinaldo also on the card. A lot of interesting up & comers as well as veterans.

Decent card. Could've chosen a better main event, issue is not many fighters want to do 2 extra rounds on a weeks notice.
I do like Marina Rodriguez, so it's not the worst main event.
The worst is this:
EZdpXfdUwAIBeMa-compressed.jpg

Not even in top 10 worst cards. Main event sucks but there are some good fights

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back