UFC on ESPN 24 - IS THIS THE WORST CARD EVER?

Have seen many events have you TS?

I've seen the entirety of Werdum vs Arlovski. Since they aren't fighting on this card, no, no it is not.

Decent card. Could've chosen a better main event, issue is not many fighters want to do 2 extra rounds on a weeks notice.
I do like Marina Rodriguez, so it's not the worst main event.
The worst is this:
EZdpXfdUwAIBeMa-compressed.jpg
I guess had this coming. It was a douchey post

Your welcome. He does have a opinion which I kinda agree with him.

Sorry but why ludacris?

This is B+ card for a non-ppv easily, filthy casual as already mentioned.

I disagree, Roz/Sakai is full is interesting fights with hardly any boring fighters. Weak ass main event tho.

Baeza/Ponzi
Latifi/Boser
Walt/Tybura
Amirkhani/Landwher

Mason Jones, Jordan Leavitt, Trinaldo also on the card. A lot of interesting up & comers as well as veterans.
You say that Latifi and Tybura are in interesting fights? Cmon, don't be silly. Baeza/Ponzi will be fun, and Amirkhani/Landwehr could be intriguing if it doesn't result in Mr Finland grinding. But overall, not a great card.

You say that Latifi and Tybura are in interesting fights? Cmon, don't be silly. Baeza/Ponzi will be fun, and Amirkhani/Landwehr could be intriguing if it doesn't result in Mr Finland grinding. But overall, not a great card.
For some reason I like Tybura, and hopefully Boser just knocks out Lafiti in highlight reel fashion.

The card kinda sucks. Magny/Neal is the only Main card fight I'm interested in.

The Font/Garbrandt card looks pretty shitty.

But you never know what cards will deliver the action. I'll probably end up watching both.

NEil Magny vs NEal is a solid fight.
MAin event, WAterson is going to try to make this fight boring as humanly as possible, so if this fight is close, it will be boring, but let's hope Marina comes through. God can't stand Waterson.

Gregor vs Gilepsie is a great fight.

Ribas vs Hill is a great WMMA fight.

Phil Hawes vs Daukes is an EXCELLENT fight. Prospect killing fight right here.

Klein vs Trizano is a good good fight. Solid fight.

Christian Aguilera is fighting. Someone's getting finished there probably.

Thing is, if you are looking for names, this card isn't much. But if you are looking for skills, this card ain't a bad fight card.

They have legit good fights in it.

Great post my brother. Keep it up

Lol. No, it's actually a pretty decent card.

Filthy casuals.
<{cruzshake}>

haha def not a casual...but I do think the card sucks...Magny's fight willgo to points, I hope Gregor can do somethig special

And for the first time ever - i will probably focus more on the boxing tonight

This is B+ card for a non-ppv easily, filthy casual as already mentioned.
B+ easily?
tenor.gif

It's an average card, with a distinctly average main albeit one that is somewhat mitigated by the fact that the match up wasn't intended to be a main event.
You must have gotten used to watered down cards mate.

B+ easily?
tenor.gif

It's an average card, with a distinctly average main albeit one that is somewhat mitigated by the fact that the match up wasn't intended to be a main event.
You must have gotten used to watered down cards mate.
B-

How would we know before the card actually happening?

The main card has 8 ranked fighters on it.

Imagine thinking thats the worst card of all time.

Yeah it lost a great main event but its still overall not a bad card.
Imagine thinking the amount of ranked fighters is relevant when half of them are women.

Back