UFC on ESPN 24 - IS THIS THE WORST CARD EVER?

delmoreBarry

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Maybe someone who is more technically savy could do a poll...

I may watch the Magny fight and could watch the highlights of Cowboys fight the next day...

This is just a card full of filler fights

0lpB2rP.gif

The main card has 8 ranked fighters on it.

Imagine thinking thats the worst card of all time.

Yeah it lost a great main event but its still overall not a bad card.

Can someone please refer me to a card which has been worse? Based on fighters not outcomes btw

The main event Is not that exciting but the rest of the card is solid

I just looked at the card and as far as fight nights go its upper echelon.

Cowboy fight

Diego vs Gregor

Magny vs Neal

Rothwell fight

Ribas vs Angela hill

And Maurice Green vs De Lima which hopefully produces a KO

Are you kidding? This is actually a surprisingly solid card. Ferreira vs. Gillespie? Magny vs. Neal?

You want a rough card on paper? Look at the Smith vs. Clark ESPN offering, or the Overeem vs. Sakai show last year.

And as for upcoming cards, the Rozenstruik/Sakai card looks dreadful right now.

Not the worst at all. This is just a traditional UFC card that sucks, that’s it.

Horrible thread.

Jeez you have a couple of top tier prospects on the card (Nchukwi, Ludovit Klein), and a couple of great contender eliminators (CDF vs Gillespie, Neal vs Magny), and you find a way to bitch about the card?

Outside of the main (which imo isn’t a bad fight just isn’t worthy of headlining.) this has some really solid fights Magny vs Neal and CDF vs Gillespie should be great. As shot as cowboy is he’s never boring. Some solid prospects on the prelims. Should be a fun night of fights

No but maybe worst main event of all time

Maybe someone who is more technically savy could do a poll...

I may watch the Magny fight and could watch the highlights of Cowboys fight the next day...

This is just a card full of filler fights
not even close cazzie

Back