PBP UFC on ESPN 14: Whittaker vs. Till - PBP Discussion: 5:00 pm ET/2:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nothing wrong with being humble good sir. You can follow a fighters whole career and then Cowboy Oliveira fought measured and calculated looked like a different guy never rushed anything and that's been his calling card..
He shocked me with his fight iq today. And I'm a cowboy fan, but I thought he was going to lose. Mainly because I thought Sobotta was that polish guy on ATT

Yeah he certainly proved that his chin isn't cracked, and he's got scrap still, I just thought he looked a little less sharp than the Yoel fights still in all areas, granted they are 2 of the best most competitive fights in recent years... So who do you see each of their next fights being? and how do you think they go?
Knuckles vs Joker. Till who knows. What say you? For Till I doubt the UFC will book him against Cannonier.

He did exactly what was needed. Felt he could have pressured the match and finished but we never know exactly where a fighter is at prior or in the moment. To diminish that bout in my opinion is unjustified. Regardless I enjoyed it and B-Cowboy is starting a decent resurgence. Will it last? I'm doubtful but the fights are good.
I think B-Cowwboy wins his next fight. He is a hell of a "gatekeeper".

Not done watching this so Im not reading shit but so far...4th round....Cannot stand Whitaker's lunging punching shit with head down overhand haymakers....just so unfortunate and amateurish looking

I though Beneividez was the king with the no look lunge punch, but Whitaker's not too far behind if so.

It was decent! Entertaining, but probably won’t rush to watch it again? You?
Maybe I wasn't talking about the fight :rolleyes:
<{1-16}>Just kidding :)
ERM :D Same, probably won't be watching it again!
Really glad that Shogun won :cool:

Is it just me or did Shogun win the fight against Lil Nog off of basically that one takedown in round 1? Because I feel like if he hadn’t got that one takedown that round 1 goes to Lil Nog.

Maybe I wasn't talking about the fight :rolleyes:
<{1-16}>Just kidding :)
ERM :D Same, probably won't be watching it again!
Really glad that Shogun won :cool:
Haha I did enjoy it, I can’t wait to see what you bring to the UFC 252 PBP.
<NewGina>
I was happy for Shogun too, and Werdum. Felt bad for Gus though.

A feeling isn’t a prediction or an analysis lol Try harder
I'd really love for you to point to my " technical analysis" that you called out.
I said what I thought, you said what you " feel" you big girl.Stay on the fence and keep it vague. You can't lose then .hindsight is just that

I'd really love for you to point to my " technical analysis" that you called out.
I said what I thought, you said what you " feel" you big girl.Stay on the fence and keep it vague. You can't lose then .hindsight is just that
Lol calm your tits

I'd like to see him rematch Perry!
Solid matchmaking. I doubt Perry will really be out for long. The UFC If anything should capitalize on Perry’s fame/infamy. More casuals know who Perry is then B-CB

Back