UFC On ESPN 12: Poirier vs. Hooker

Finally watching tape on Daukaus. I started a drinking game where I take a shot every time someone mentions how long his arms are.

The bad news is now I need a liver replacement. The good news is Allens arms are just as long and I should be able to afford my new liver betting Allen ISD.

Finally watching tape on Daukaus. I started a drinking game where I take a shot every time someone mentions how long his arms are.

The bad news is now I need a liver replacement. The good news is Allens arms are just as long and I should be able to afford my new liver betting Allen ISD.
He has long arms #truestory

What's gonna stop Kay Hansen from just mailing and laying on Jinh Yu Frey?

She's way bigger, is a wrestler, and I don't doubt she'll gas but do doubt it'd be enough for her to be finished (likely comes after round 2)

I think people are reading far too much into how Villante looked at weigh in. He was always a HW throughout college and was 258 lbs towards the end. Who knows if he was actually underperforming at 205 lbs from the diet down and weight cut. I wouldn't be shocked if he does better at the lower to mid ranges of the HW division as compared to the LHW division.

She's way bigger, is a wrestler, and I don't doubt she'll gas but do doubt it'd be enough for her to be finished (likely comes after round 2)
She didnt look much bigger than frey. Same size in the face off

I think people are reading far too much into how Villante looked at weigh in. He was always a HW throughout college and was 258 lbs towards the end. Who knows if he was actually underperforming at 205 lbs from the diet down and weight cut. I wouldn't be shocked if he does better at the lower to mid ranges of the HW division as compared to the LHW division.
I highly doubt that, he just looks fat and out of shape.

Woodson -250 sure I guess. -300...meh, maybe. -350, nah, pass.

Now he's...-500???

C'mon, who the hell is betting him up to that? Is that just Wikicapping and people seeing an undefeated guy vs a guy who's dropped 3 in a row?

I expect Woodson to win, but Juicy J has 19 career finishes of his 22 wins, so pretty obviously he's capable of stopping guys. Emmers is a good fighter imo, Erosa blasted him with a beautiful head kick and finished not that long ago.

Odds dictate a play on Erosa at +435 and a sprinkle on his KO line at +1150. Lines are just way too wide, even if I think Woodson should be favored. Even fairly heavily.

Mike Perry training with his girlfriend is a concern for me. Its like he doesnt want to take the fight seriously.

Once u step in the cage its all on you. Mike Perry already lost three or two fights..

I think the weight difference has been overblown quite a bit (not by you, but from what I've seen elsewhere). Frey actually even missed weight in one of her last fights suggesting she was a big atomweight. And from what I've seen, Hansen's cardio has looked pretty good. I do think she'll be able to eventually get Frey down keep her there. She doesn't have the greatest takedowns but she is pretty relentless when it comes to them, so at the very least she can wall n stall. And it's not like Frey is super active anyway so that could be enough to win a round too. The only fight I saw Frey get taken down, she stayed there flat on her back for the whole round and Hansen has shown she could do just that. However, I have money on Hansen, so Frey is the pick lol :)

You dont have to be very lean as a heavyweight of course. Looking like DC or Sakai or rothwell or Hunt ot whatever is fine. But he is really winging it. Amazing beergut, I would be ashamed to walk on the beach like that. There is no way he can perform well with that gut. But we will see.

Not a great fight card today just 10 fight matches. I could be wrong but two fight matches were cancelled.
View attachment 778557
what do they know that we don't <{katwhu}>

is that sign to bet on Zalal to win via tko/ko/DQ (5.50 odds)?
Well Zalal did promise a finish can he deliver though?
o_O

Also this card lacks underdogs because of those two canned fights which i actually took a while to study sad.

Back