UFC on ESPN+ 1 TJ vs Cejudo is S-S-S-S-S-S-Stacked!!!

Not stacked compared to a stacked PPV, but still very good.

IDK man. Looks kinda shitty if u ask me
Well it may not be stacked but if you think that card is shitty you should find another sport or familiarize with some of the fighters.

Henry Cejudo (c) vs. T.J. Dillashaw
Donald Cerrone vs. Alexander Hernandez
Glover Teixeira vs. Ion Cuțelaba
Paige VanZant vs. Rachael Ostovich
Belal Muhammad vs. Geoff Neal
Alonzo Menifield vs. Vinicius Castro
Randy Brown vs. Chance Rencountre
Joanne Calderwood vs. Ariane Lipski
Greg Hardy vs. Allen Crowder
Cody Lineker vs. Cody Sandhagen
Joseph Benavidez vs. Dustin Ortiz
Gregor Gillespie vs. Yancy Medeiros
nope

isn't worthy of staying up till 6am

I'll catch the gifs the next day

Well it may not be stacked but if you think that card is shitty you should find another sport or familiarize with some of the fighters.
shut the hell up you casual

telling people to find another sport to watch

trolls calling this not stacked are that, trolls, or either morons, casuals, 209ers etc

TJ v Cejudo
Yancy v Gillespie
Rachel v paige nekkid oiled down wrestling match

Only 3 good matches

There are some names against cans tho

Berrysmart makes another shitpost. I shouldn't have to explain to you what this means as its not hard to decipher. And I wouldn't need to be payed anything to shit in your mouth.

You got such a beautiful way with the English language, no wonder you are carded LMAO!!! Face it, your comment is full of shit. You can definitely judge a card before it happens cause if you couldnt then you would have bums fighting on a PPV card worth $60 and no one would care cause as your dumb comment makes one to understand, "you can't judge a card until it happens" Derpy derp derp. Yes you are that dumb.

I still say fair value to watch you fight is a bag of doritos and a tic tac but you keep talking like that and I will leave you with only a minty winter fresh tic tack to clean that filthy mouth of yours and keep the doritos for myself

shut the hell up you casual

telling people to find another sport to watch
I didn't tell him to leave, I suggested it as an option. The other option was look up the fighters he didn't recognize. Like i said the card isn't stacked but it definitely doesn't suck. Nothing I said shouldn't have caused the bitchassness to swell up in you. Calmata trick.

nope

isn't worthy of staying up till 6am

I'll catch the gifs the next day
Yeah and you'll be the main one talking shit in every thread despite not having watched any of the fights. We'll all be looking forward to your hot takes the next day.

You got such a beautiful way with the English language, no wonder you are carded LMAO!!! Face it, your comment is full of shit. You can definitely judge a card before it happens cause if you couldnt then you would have bums fighting on a PPV card worth $60 and no one would care cause as your dumb comment makes one to understand, "you can't judge a card until it happens" Derpy derp derp. Yes you are that dumb.

I still say fair value to watch you fight is a bag of doritos and a tic tac but you keep talking like that and I will leave you with only a minty winter fresh tic tack to clean that filthy mouth of yours and keep the doritos for myself
TLDR.

Manlets
Cowboy
JoJo
Paige
A-level athlete

It is okay for a non-PPV card

I don't know. Looks like crap to me. When DON'T we get to see Donald Cerrone? Dude's on every card. Also, what's Glover Texeira's appeal again? Oh, he's a fan of Tyson. Got it.

Cejudo is getting Tenshin'd. Let's be real.

Henry Cejudo (c) vs. T.J. Dillashaw
Donald Cerrone vs. Alexander Hernandez
Glover Teixeira vs. Ion Cuțelaba
Paige VanZant vs. Rachael Ostovich
Belal Muhammad vs. Geoff Neal
Alonzo Menifield vs. Vinicius Castro
Randy Brown vs. Chance Rencountre
Joanne Calderwood vs. Ariane Lipski
Greg Hardy vs. Allen Crowder
Cody Lineker vs. Cody Sandhagen
Joseph Benavidez vs. Dustin Ortiz
Gregor Gillespie vs. Yancy Medeiros