UFC on ESPN+ 1 TJ vs Cejudo is S-S-S-S-S-S-Stacked!!!

Greg Hardy the biggest name on there

Co main event and I'm already watching names I don't know

Not stacked

That is not what i would call stacked.

But.....it could turn out to be a good card.

Not really. Fight pass cards are on free TV, whereas you need to pay for ESPN+ for this one.

FS1 is not free. You need cable for it, or HuluTV ($40), PSVue ($40), or SlingTV ($25) or something similar.

Not stacked, but its ok, looking forward to see Hardy.

kissclipart-roblox-oof-oof-clipart-sa-bibliotek-youtube-robl-93516baf026c9215.jpg

Two bout have been removed from the card as of late.

Glover Teixeira vs. Ion Cutelaba
John Lineker vs. Cory Sandhagen

Is off. Both from injuries.

Yeah on paper looks good but not great. Still cant judge a card until its over.

Can't judge a card until it's over? Then why doesnt Dana just get bums and pay them $10 each. We can all watch them fight and not judge the card until it's over right? Lets pay you a dorito bag and a tic tac to see you fight.

kissclipart-roblox-oof-oof-clipart-sa-bibliotek-youtube-robl-93516baf026c9215.jpg

Two bout have been removed from the card as of late.

Glover Teixeira vs. Ion Cutelaba
John Lineker vs. Cory Sandhagen

Is off. Both from injuries.
The lineker/sandhagen fight was gonna be dope. I'll step in, but at featherweight and 10k along with it

Meh
I expected more tbh

UFC 235 is what "stacked" looks like

If by sssss stacked you mean “below average” then yeah

It’s sssss stacked

Can't judge a card until it's over? Then why doesnt Dana just get bums and pay them $10 each. We can all watch them fight and not judge the card until it's over right? Lets pay you a dorito bag and a tic tac to see you fight.
Berrysmart makes another shitpost. I shouldn't have to explain to you what this means as its not hard to decipher. And I wouldn't need to be payed anything to shit in your mouth.

Back