UFC on ESPN+ 1 TJ vs Cejudo is S-S-S-S-S-S-Stacked!!!

Did you say stacked???? Noooooo no no my friend I think you got something mixed up pal.

-Chael Voice

Main event is for a belt in a division that won't exist immediately after the fight

Henry Cejudo (c) vs. T.J. Dillashaw
Donald Cerrone vs. Alexander Hernandez
Glover Teixeira vs. Ion Cuțelaba
Paige VanZant vs. Rachael Ostovich
Belal Muhammad vs. Geoff Neal
Alonzo Menifield vs. Vinicius Castro
Randy Brown vs. Chance Rencountre
Joanne Calderwood vs. Ariane Lipski
Greg Hardy vs. Allen Crowder
Thomas Almeida vs. Cody Sandhagen

The fuckin piece of chit just has to keep the card humble huh?
<CanYouSeeMeNow>

With Cejudo vs Dillashaw its very top heavy about that PVZ fight hahahah

That's not stacked, the biggest mma promotion in the world should have this level card as a minimum every event.
its a fight night card on a subscription channel. essentially a fightpass card. perspective, bruh. use it.

The fuckin piece of chit just has to keep the card humble huh?
<CanYouSeeMeNow>
im assuming u never seen ariane lipski

sex sells

also, winner is like top 10 flyweight

lol at u cheap fucks that don't wanna pay 5 bucks a month
Its not even about the five bucks. Seems like soon were gonna need a different streaming service for every single thing you wanna watch. It's getting ridiculous.

its a fight night card on a subscription channel. essentially a fightpass card. perspective, bruh. use it.
I am using my perspective, you stop and think about what I said for a minute.
Ufc have let their personal standards for cards slip down the years.

The only thing about that card that qualifies as stacked is PVZ vs Ostovich

This post killed it thank you sir

First 3 fights are names, the rest are no names may as well be a bunch of Bellator fighters.

UFC is so watered down and WMMA is as useless as the 125 mens division. Zuffa conned WME.

Cowboy gets destroyed, Crowder gets Ko’d first round but I hope he proves me wrong and wrecks Hardy. Almeida back to the prelims. Really only interested in the main event.

Card is at best a 4.5/10 but that doesn’t mean it won’t be good. Looking forward to paying 5/month for ESPN+ to watch subpar cards to curb my UFC addiction.

don't worry in a couple of years some of these fighters will enter the top 5 of their divisions and u will look back and realize how many contenders this card had

Hernandez, Cutelaba, Lipski and maybe Neal
Not confident at all about the others

good card for a fight night. not quite stacked

6.5/10. Nice main event + Hernandez, but everything else?

I don't quite know...

Very good card. TJ, Cutelaba, Cerrone, & Greg Hardy. Definitely not going to miss this one.

Back