UFC: "MCGREGOR WASN'T DOMINATED ON THE GROUND"

UFC :

post-28671-Better-Off-Ted-reaching-for-to-Gfv3.gif

BlankWarmCaecilian.gif

LOL at haters refusing to admit Ney-than got swept.
Anyone that classifies this as an offensive sweep is seriously misrepresenting the word.
You might as well call it a takedown while you're at it.

LET ME BE THE FIRST TO SAY YOUR USE OF FONT CAPS AND COLORS IS NOT ANNOYING AT ALL.

Conor was gassed and hurt in the second round. He did fine until he went for that desperate takedown.

Conor tapped so fast, Nate didn't even have time to 'dominate' him :D

Finally some truthful analysis. Nayt's groundgame is VASTLY overrated. Nayt basically submitted a guy who was struggling to breath due to him training for a different opponent. Full camp preparing for Diaz and its a different story. You can quote me on this.
you again, troll?

He had a legitimate sweep in the first. Hard to see anything other than raw domination in the grappling sequence in the second, Nate outclassed him with some real slick shit.

He used an unusual and high-level sweep that lead nowhere. He was handily controlled from bottom with Nate's wrist locks and couldn't get any GnP in.

Ppl are acting that just because he knew an X guard or whatever it's called he's high level... well I can do one jumping back kick... it don't mean I'm a Bones level striker.

Similar to the bullshit they were spewing about Rousey. "Takes a lot of energy to be a rockstar". LMAO

Sure he wasn't dominated. That's why McTapper survived a total of 45 seconds on the ground the entire fight.

Aren't they a little late on this damage control?

He used an unusual and high-level sweep that lead nowhere. He was handily controlled from bottom with Nate's wrist locks and couldn't get any GnP in.

Ppl are acting that just because he knew an X guard or whatever it's called he's high level... well I can do one jumping back kick... it don't mean I'm a Bones level striker.

it actually wasn't an x-guard sweep at all. People who are saying that are either personally connected to Conor and need to defend him, or fanboys

you again, troll?

lmao because I have a different viewpoint I'm a troll. I dont hate on any fighters, always give them credit when they deserve it (Nayt fought a great fight in 196 and deserved the win, I just dont think Conor was prepared for him but I realise Nayt didnt have a full camp either.) But yeah Im a troll. OK buddy.

yeah that looks like a hard fought sweep Nate got lucky......

Back