UFC: "MCGREGOR WASN'T DOMINATED ON THE GROUND"

The UFC is full of shit. Nate chose to start slow and Conor capitalized on that. Then Conor got his ass whooped on the feet and finally got made to look like the amateur he is on the ground. Nate crushed him when Nate turned it on. If Nate turns it on from the opening bell, Conor will be finished in the first.

Fuck you and your position. You have no idea what my training background is and to assume you do only makes you look like more of a dumbass than you already look.
Whatever, nerd. Maybe go roll for a couple more years and then you can come talk with the big boys.

It's probably not x-guard. Looks more like curu curu to me but Nate still got swept.

Curu Curu does not use kneecap on butt that way

it has resemblance but it very clearly isn't a good sweep on Conor's part if you really want to stretch and call it that.

I don't know what jitz you've been training but in my gracie jitz class it can happen during the implementation of an elite level X-guard sweep. That's 2nd-degree black belt level if I have my degrees on point.
Any belt grade past 1st degree black belt shows how respected of a teacher you are. There's no technique that equates to a specific dan level. If you're a black belt that means you've mastered all the techniques there are.

I'd liken it more to a solid scramble where he came out on top than calling it a full sweep, but that's not nothing. Nothing is what he did with it once on top.

Any belt grade past 1st degree black belt means how good of a teacher you are. There's no technique that equates to a specific dan level. If you're a black belt that means you've mastered all the techniques there are.
He got both his fighters to the TUF finale so we know he's a good teacher.

Thanks for validating my information.

Curu Curu does not use kneecap on butt that way

it has resemblance but it very clearly isn't a good sweep on Conor's part if you really want to stretch and call it that.
Yeah, it's not technically perfect and not pretty. This thread is just trolling, I think it's hilarious that the UFC Instagram put that up. Either way, Nate did get swept.

Any belt grade past 1st degree black belt shows how respected of a teacher you are. There's no technique that equates to a specific dan level. If you're a black belt that means you've mastered all the techniques there are.

He has no idea what he's jiving about. Don't bother with the facts my man

Finally some truthful analysis. Nayt's groundgame is VASTLY overrated. Nayt basically submitted a guy who was struggling to breath due to him training for a different opponent. Full camp preparing for Diaz and its a different story. You can quote me on this.
AV bet?

I'd liken it more to a solid scramble where he came out on top than calling it a full sweep, but that's not nothing. Nothing is what he did with it once on top.
Scramble is the word I'd describe the situation too.

GoT_slapping_joffrey.gif

watch your mouth!
Just paying a complimenT.

Come back after you attend your first day of BJJ.
Bro that was years ago. And just because you have a silver membership with Gracie University online doesn't make you an expert. What's with the all caps? Your douche signature or something?

Nate wanted to be swept though. What is Conor gonna do to him on the ground? Also, somerville is so desperate for attention he only writes posts in giant green text no one cares about.

Bro that was years ago. And just because you have a silver membership with Gracie University online doesn't make you an expert. What's with the all caps? Your douche signature or something?
Look amigo, all I'm saying is that Nate got swept and it's ridiculous to pretend like he didn't. You don't give up top position for no reason.

Back