UFC: "MCGREGOR WASN'T DOMINATED ON THE GROUND"

"Sweep" Diaz? Nate just fell back because he had no fear fighting off his back. Look at all the Diaz bros fights and that's what they do.

Nah, he just gave up his back after Diaz put him on queer street.

Nate pulled guard, Conor didn't sweep shit.

inb4 retards pretend what McGregor did was a "beautiful x-guard sweep"

That's pulling guard homie

Anyone that classifies this as an offensive sweep is seriously misrepresenting the word.
You might as well call it a takedown while you're at it.

FOUND THE NERDS THAT HAVE NEVER TRAINED A DAY OF BJJ IN THEIR LIVES.

It's that Gunnar jitz that the diaz boys are afraid of.

It's a well-known fact that Nick ducked Gunni. It's a well know fact Nick ducked a jitz tournament because he was scared. Then acted tough in the cage.

Where's this post even at?
Link it

FOUND THE NERDS THAT HAVE NEVER TRAINED A DAY OF BJJ IN THEIR LIVES.

I have trained Grappling far more in my life than you have, I guarantee it. In an X guard sweep, you dont have both of your kneecaps touch somebodys butt while they sit down and pull guard.

Well I feel like Nate just gave up because he was comfortable off his back. However it looked like Conor would of pulled it off regardless so gotta give him props too.

That's a fact. He wasn't dominated on the ground. It's also a fact that he swept Diaz. Hint to the guys don't spend time in the gym: You don't pull guard from top position

That being said, it doesn't mean he can't be dominated OR rocked again and forced into a grappling exchange while on Queer Street

Signed,
A Nate and Conor Fan

6 months ago Conor was the goat who was going to destroy Robbie Lawler & GSP

Now he's "the first guy to sweep the #5 ranked lightweight in 5 years".

6 months from now he'll be retired, and there will be hundreds more abandoned 2016 sherdog accounts

image.jpeg

This is known as a Kavanagh brown belt at SBG

Its not like Nate is known for being a power house. It was a good sweep but unfortunate Nate is just at home on the bottom as he his on his feet.

Connor surely wasn't going to sub him and didn't unlesh any Fedor GNP

The Next time they were on the ground Connor was ate up like it was his first day.
Yes he was tired and maybe rocked but unfortunately you need survival ground skills in the UFC to stall your opponent and recovery. Connor was beat and Choked like Nate was running through a drill.

giphy.gif
You mean to say you want to take your face off?

Conor fence grabbing was 3rd degree BB level once he was on top.

I have trained Grappling far more in my life than you have, I guarantee it. In an X guard sweep, you dont have both of your kneecaps touch somebodys butt while they sit down and pull guard.
I don't know what jitz you've been training but in my gracie jitz class it can happen during the implementation of an elite level X-guard sweep. That's 2nd-degree black belt level if I have my degrees on point.

The MMA math checks out.

It's probably not x-guard. Looks more like curu curu to me but Nate still got swept.

It's "keyboard warrior bullshit" to note that anybody denying Nate got swept has no idea what they're talking about and has either never trained or has trained at a very low level?

Rethink your position, bum.
Fuck you and your position. You have no idea what my training background is and to assume you do only makes you look like more of a dumbass than you already look.

Back