UFC Looking To Make Joanna/Claudia and Tate/Nunes For UFC 195

She certainly isn't nearly as dominant. Tiburcio, Letourneau, and that Tina girl she fought in her first UFC fight must all be much better than everyone in the BW top 5...

Gadelha hasn't had the chance to fight the top 10 at all but look at what she did to Aguilar and Gadela vs JJ was helluva close.

Gadelha hasn't had the chance to fight the top 10 at all but look at what she did to Aguilar and Gadela vs JJ was helluva close.

Yeah but she's been far less dominant over the non-top 10 girls she's fought than Ronda has been over the top 5, and hasn't demonstrated the same type of finishing ability with grappling OR striking even with a larger size advantage over her opponents on average since Ronda doesn't cut 25-30 lbs to fight at 125.

Saying she's more skilled than Ronda can't be justified by anything performance-wise in the cage.

I would definitely buy this.

Claudia is going to be facing a VERY different Joanna.

If Tate beats Nunes then lol. First kills a potential McMann rematch, then beats Eye and now if she beats Nunes then that division is even more screwed than it is now

Exactly this, I don't know WTF Dana is thinking .. why put a potential TS challenger in jeopardy like that? Meisha has a good chin, and superb toughness with no quit in her. I think she may very well beat Nunes, thereby taking her out of title contention.

I love having Ronda and JJ on the same card, this is going to be EPIC!

And Kaufman just got armbarred by Davis...

Nunes vs Holm was the fight to make anyways. I'll gladly watch a whole WMMA card, those 3 bouts are damn good.

I could not agree more .. but still, I am super stoked about this card.

Cyborg needs to stop fucking around and make the weight. This was the perfect setup for her vs. Tate and Ronda vs. Holm.

Color me surprised if Tate even accepts that fight after today.

Let's Do This!!!

lets+do+this.gif

So 195 is an all-female card, for the top 3 fights?

I'll definitely not watch, Good luck UFC. This isn't gonna pull big numbers.

What will you say when it does huge numbers? "A fluke, a freakshow made a buncha chicks order it."

Get Zingano on there vs Kaufman or Mcmann and add one of the 115 women who been sitting out forever like Markos to open for an all women's card

Would only care about the co and main event. They would never be that balsy to make that card if Ronda wasn't such a superstar.

That's like saying "they would NEVER eat that much food if it wasn't steaming on the table in front of them." A superstar is literally a power-up for a promoter. When they landed Ronda, Dana started flashing like Mario when he eats a star. That's how promotions work; all magazines will be emptied, all fireworks ignited, every bullet in every chamber is free and needs to be expended to maximize exposure and profit.

If this turns out to be real, not only that I would order the PPV, but I'll also shell out the extra $ for HD.

UFC 195: Girl Power

1 million PPV buys?

If this turns out to be real, not only that I would order the PPV, but I'll also shell out the extra $ for HD.

Just don't forget to buy your lotion and tissues or your night will be ruined.

So 195 is an all-female card, for the top 3 fights?

I'll definitely not watch, Good luck UFC. This isn't gonna pull big numbers.

I think it's time you change your name to The_Dark_Ages.

Back