UFC Looking To Make Joanna/Claudia and Tate/Nunes For UFC 195

If Tate beats Nunes then lol. First kills a potential McMann rematch, then beats Eye and now if she beats Nunes then that division is even more screwed than it is now

Not really. If they are rushing the #9 Holm fight, then Rowdy is retiring soon. Tate did knock #6 Eye out of contention and #7 Nunes took #4 McMann out of a potential rematch, shooting Nunes up to #4.

If #1 Tate beats # 4 Nunes impressivley, she will get her rematch. If #4 Nunes wins, that will shoot her up to #1.

My point is this. Two more fights an Ronda Rousey retires. That opens up the division.

This fight could get monstrous attention.

Rousey and Jojed as main/co-main. Tate-Nunes as the final fight on the prelims to build their profiles.

Toss on some intriguing men's fights and you could get a LOT of buys and media attention.

People will buy it just for Ronda. Hell, I won't lie, I want to see it just for Ronda. Especially now that she has an opponent who has a real legitimate shot at making it past 2 minutes.

Shelby: Tate and Nunes both already are more viable contenders, so let's kill off the chances of at least one of them by matching them up. let's give Ronda Holm instead.
Dana: Great thinking Sean! Keep the Rousey show going, no matter how illegitimate we're making it.

Stupid matchmaking.

Too afraid to make Nunes/Holm.

Waiting for Dana to be asked about his comments that Holm needs more fights. Won't hold my breath.

Thats big for WMMA.

Easy card to skip for me though.

i'll watch for Joanna, mostly. if i think about it, i care about the rousey - holm the least out of the three.

Ever imagine a day when a UFC title fight would be announced on Good Morning America??

293h.chicks.man.052308.jpg

funny thing is, i think nunes obliterates tate

Nunes Gasses after beating the shit out of Tate for one round, Miesha dominates the rest of the fight with her ground game.

I really like this fight, but I almost would rather them not fight each other so they would have a chance of both of them winning and still being title contenders. Maybe have Miesha avenge her loss against Kaufman and Nunes her loss against Davis instead

I can see 4 women bouts main card...

And Cm Punk. Just so that wmma haters can say he sold the card.

nice nice

now thats some good fights

Ronda/Holm
JoJe/Gadelha 2
Miesha/Nunes
VanZant/Waterson
Torres/Calderwood or Zingano/Davis

Meisha vs Nunes seems kind of lame, but whatever.

Damn 195 would be like a full wmma card. Not sure I like

Watch them pull the dick move and put JDS vs Overeem on there just to fuck with the WMMA haters :icon_evil

Ronda vs Holm
JJ vs Claudia
JDS vs Reem
Meisha vs Nunes
PVZ vs TBD

Back