UFC Lightweight Abel Trujillo talks about the benefits of not eating meat

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Oh boy....Here we go.

Trujillo is joining the likes of the Diaz bros in vegetarianism. I would say it's not all that common though.

Any Vegans here who can corroborate his experience with mood stability from a meat free diet?

Don't know if I could give up my chicken. Don't eat much red meat though.

Trujillo seems to still be carrying a decent amount of muscle mass for being a vegetarian though.

He doesnt eat meat but he beats women!

If he ate meat maybe Khabib wouldn’t have taken him down 63675435 times

I've never heard of "mood stability" as an argument.

IMO, the best argument is you don't need to eat it (as Trujillo shows) so what's the point of killing something.

Absolutely ridiculous theory from a narcissistic guy with mood problems.

I recommend nobody else watches this and wastes a minute of their time like I did.

I don't mind people who are vegan, shit good for them just don't be those people who try and shove it down people throats

I've never heard of "mood stability" as an argument.

IMO, the best argument is you don't need to eat it (as Trujillo shows) so what's the point of killing something.

IMO the humane argument is much stronger than the health benefit argument.

We are at a point where we don't need to hunt and kill food. That being said, it is completely natural and beneficial to still eat meat.

Blames mood swings on eating meat because "All the bad energy that is being digested". Yeah, my physiology professor would definitely agree with this young scholar.

I don't mind people who are vegan, shit good for them just don't be those people who try and shove it down people throats
c1d.jpg

Abel needs to give it up, he is taking the excuses for his muscle loss too far

USADA

Mac Danzig was pretty keen on vegan dieting too. There is a benefit to eating clean but at the cost of feeling less powerful ( I suppose).

Diaz is Pescetarian.

ie... he doesn't eat meat, but he eats dairy & seafood.

A vegetarian won't eat those things... & a Vegan won't eat a lot of things that a Vegetarian will eat.

It's common for carnivors to group them all together as if they're the same thing... but there are very distinct differences.

Oh boy....Here we go.

Trujillo is joining the likes of the Diaz bros in vegetarianism. I would say it's not all that common though.

Any Vegans here who can corroborate his experience with mood stability from a meat free diet?

Don't know if I could give up my chicken. Don't eat much red meat though.

Trujillo seems to still be carrying a decent amount of muscle mass for being a vegetarian though.

Im vegan, the mood stability is correct. Feel fresh also. Like when you don't drink alcohol for a while

Im vegan, the mood stability is correct. Feel fresh also. Like when you don't drink alcohol for a while

I tried vegan and plan on going back but "mood stability" ... I didn't notice.

What properties does meat have that impacts mood?

no but thanks, would never stop eating meat to eat vegetables only

Back