UFC Lightweight Abel Trujillo talks about the benefits of not eating meat

I tried vegan and plan on going back but "mood stability" ... I didn't notice.

What properties does meat have that impacts mood?
I honestly don't know! But the stuff i was eating, McDonalds etc made me feel terrible.

Since I've been vegan, I started training mma and I can actually be bothered to cycle to work.

IMO the humane argument is much stronger than the health benefit argument.

We are at a point where we don't need to hunt and kill food. That being said, it is completely natural and beneficial to still eat meat.

If you’re a little insecure manlet that takes anti-acne medication, then it might make sense to shoot animals for food.

If you’re a little insecure manlet that takes anti-acne medication, then it might make sense to shoot animals for food.

IMO farming animals is much less humane than actual hunting in their own element.

Overall, we don't HAVE to kill animals anymore.

However, in the natural order of things, animals die for food. Tigers kill zebras. Bears kill fish. Owls catch rodents.

IMO farming animals is much less humane than actual hunting in their own element.

Overall, we don't HAVE to kill animals anymore.

However, in the natural order of things, animals die for food. Tigers kill zebras. Bears kill fish. Owls catch rodents.

Show me a video of a tiger killing a zebra in a natural habitat.

When is he gonna talk about the benefits of beating women?

Show me a video of a tiger killing a zebra in a natural habitat.

You know what I mean. Predator and prey. They kill for food - it is natural. There is a food chain.

I have gone vegan for weeks at time, the biggest benefit is how easily shit slides out of your ass (srs) allot of fiber in a vegan diet your shits are clean and you barely need to whipe.
I go raw vegan for a month out of the year (November last year) and take allot of gut probitics it gets my Flora stable again, especially after antibiotics.

The best diet cleanse for me is gluten, when I cut bread and gluten out my diet my skin glows, and I feel full of energy.
For me gluten free is way better than being vegan

Oh boy....Here we go.

Trujillo is joining the likes of the Diaz bros in vegetarianism. I would say it's not all that common though.

Any Vegans here who can corroborate his experience with mood stability from a meat free diet?

Don't know if I could give up my chicken. Don't eat much red meat though.

Trujillo seems to still be carrying a decent amount of muscle mass for being a vegetarian though.

Is not winning fights one of those benefits?

More the vegans, the better for this Planet, and i am not even vegan.
Eating meat isn't sustainable, too much resources, from water, space, fertile earth, and too much methane, ammonia and nitrate in the environment.

We are 7,5 billions and we will be 10 billions before 2050, even if you are not a vegan now, you will be in the future ... or eating insects.

Hang on... He's blaming his mood swings and random emotions on eating meat? Wonder if he used that argument in court when he got charged for Domestic abuse.

Judge: "How do you plead, Mr. Trujillo?
Abel: "Innocent your honor. I had a burger for dinner that night"
160119200350-judge-judy-a-supreme-moos-dnt-erin-00015613-full-169.jpg

More the vegans, the better for this Planet, and i am not even vegan.
Eating meat isn't sustainable, too much resources, from water, space, fertile earth, and too much methane, ammonia and nitrate in the environment.

We are 7,5 billions and we will be 10 billions before 2050, even if you are not a vegan now, you will be in the future ... or eating insects.
Don't go bringing facts into this. It's a meat eating circle jerk

Don't go bringing facts into this. It's a meat eating circle jerk

Ok so let’s see some actual facts then because the post you quoted has zero numbers.

I’ve seen you post about this topic before so I’m excited to read a cohesive and informative post without any emotional hissy fits.

Ok so let’s see some actual facts then because the post you quoted has zero numbers.

I’ve seen you post about this topic before so I’m excited to read a cohesive and informative post without any emotional hissy fits.
Animal agriculture is the largest polluter in the world, emits more carbon than any other industry, requires the majority of our grain crops (the animals are eating more grain than we are, the majority), and produces a MASSIVE amount of untreated waste. Go research yourself it's widely documented by various scientific bodies and government agencies

I honestly don't know! But the stuff i was eating, McDonalds etc made me feel terrible.

Since I've been vegan, I started training mma and I can actually be bothered to cycle to work.

I don't think you can consider McDonalds as meat. Who knows what is in that stuff. It's like saying "I use to eat vegetables/fruits only like fried zucchinis and jalapeño poppers. Now that I eat grassfed free range chicken I feel better."

Well no shit you're going to feel better not eating mcdonalds anymore. Is there anyone in this thread that can speak on the benefits of vegan who actually have a clean diet that includes meat?

Thought he’d talk about the benefits of not winning

I eat meat. Cause I enjoy it . I cut out cows milk from my diet and feel great . There' a lot of every day staples in our diet that are not necessary , meaning yes you can survive without meat.... That's not for me but I get it

c1d.jpg
9CFE18AD-222D-4D27-AE37-75BB2FB16759.jpeg

Oh boy....Here we go.

Trujillo is joining the likes of the Diaz bros in vegetarianism. I would say it's not all that common though.

Any Vegans here who can corroborate his experience with mood stability from a meat free diet?

Don't know if I could give up my chicken. Don't eat much red meat though.

Trujillo seems to still be carrying a decent amount of muscle mass for being a vegetarian though.

“I think that we digest a lot of negative emotions of when the animal was killed”

Back