Rumored UFC is planning DC vs Lesnar for UFC 240 in August

Lesnar is never coming back people. Let it go.

I mean it isn't a mismatch but cormier should win. Tko ala cain

When the Lesnar fight was first bruited about, before DC even was HW champ, I was like "Eh, a novelty fight but it would be an amusing break, a little sorbet to cleanse the palate, and then on to the real stuff"

When Lesnar and DC faced off immediately after DC's win, I was like "That was embarrassing, but at least it'll be over soon and then we can get on to the real stuff"

And then......and then.....the ridiculous wait, and DC clutching on to the promise of Lesnar like an obsessed lover, only deigning to defend when bribed by a multimillion dollar fight contract against an opponent who actually admitted he was unready to fight and that somebody else deserved the opportunity more....

Now I'm "PLEASE get this over with so we can get DC retired and out of here! And then we can have REAL STUFF."

Because he shits on Jones for roiding but is OK to fight Brock. Do i have to spell it out for you?
Do you have troubles having a civilized conversations? Everybody and their mother know that Brock is roided, but he's not acting all holier-than-thou like Jones and DC has already expressed interest in a third fight anyway. Jones wants to stay at LHW (I don't criticize him for that), so DC is taking the money fight against the other roider. I don't see the hypocrisy.

Lmao, DC managed to con the UFC into letting him reign as HW champ for 13 months by baiting them with the Brock fight

<36>

If Lesnar wins. It'll be the funniest shit of my life. Lesnar first title defense would be Jon Jones.

Oh, but the most interesting part is DC won't retire after the Lesnar defense. He'll fight the winner of Ngannou and JDS then Stipe then he will call out Jon Jones for his last fight.

Dana White has been begging DC to stay and promised to pay him shit tons of money to the point DC won't retire. He even admitted he has few fights in him so hopefully, he stays after he dominates Lesnar.
The “brick lesnar goat” threads aren’t worth the humor. I’m still scarred from 2010

In b4 another failed drug test.

giphy.gif

This brock would have been nice to see, not this old out of prime brock. DC is going to destroy brock

So dumb they gotta say he's fighting at WrestleMania.

From a legitimacy stand point, could do with out this. But for Daniel Cormier's retirement fight, definitely would like to see the guy get PAID. And he certainly would with this.

I know that DC want's a big money fight cause he's coming toward the end of his career, and why not? But I question......is Lesnar really still that big of a draw?? I mean he was drawing a 1 mill a fight but that was in 2008 and 2009. Can he still do those numbers??

Hasn’t he made weight quite easily since getting a nutritionist? :)
his dad says the weight cut is rough and he'll eventually move up. Let him get introduced to WW by someone who actually knows how to wrestle, not fighters who would get housed by HS champs. #ASKRENBLESS #GOAT #DIDNTSTATPADAGAINSTRUSSIANTOMATOCANS

Lol am I the only one who honestly doesn't give a shit? Like of all the big fights this one interests me the least by far, hell I'm more interested in Cejudo vs Moraes than this.

Imagine if Brock won lol. He's actually an upper tier HW, at least when he was fighting years ago. Wrestling will be neutralized I think but if clips DC like he did Randy and does those little short dribbling fists thing the ref could call it off.

Nobody who truly knows MMA is pining for Brock Lesnar to get thrown into a title shot in 2019.

his dad says the weight cut is rough and he'll eventually move up. Let him get introduced to WW by someone who actually knows how to wrestle, not fighters who would get housed by HS champs. #ASKRENBLESS #GOAT #DIDNTSTATPADAGAINSTRUSSIANTOMATOCANS
I’m down for him to move up, but I want to see a couple more bouts at lw first

Back