Rumored UFC is planning DC vs Lesnar for UFC 240 in August

....so, BC flat out says DC is entitled to a money fight (why?).....

Then says Stipe is 'acting entitled' despite accomplishing far more and having better wins....

Then says some BS lie like this to justify his hypocrisy

Lol

gonna be a red panty night boys

no he wants the big pay day in retirement.

How does that change what i said?
tenor.gif

Why? He's said all along he wanted this fight. The winner of Stipe vs DC was gonna get Bork, it's not a mystery.

Because he shits on Jones for roiding but is OK to fight Brock. Do i have to spell it out for you?

<puh-lease75>

No answers I guess

Oh you were serious?

I said DC deserved his big fight with Lesnar because he beat Stipe in one round in a non controversial manner.

Stipe by sitting on the sidelines expecting an instant rematch is him acting entitled.

Stipe is inactive by his own choice, and as for the Cain comment I made, it is true. Cain has competed more recently than Stipe Miocic

Oh you were serious?

I said DC deserved his big fight with Lesnar because he beat Stipe in one round in a non controversial manner.

Stipe by sitting on the sidelines expecting an instant rematch is him acting entitled.

Stipe is inactive by his own choice, and as for the Cain comment I made, it is true. Cain has competed more recently than Stipe Miocic
Yes dead serious

Ah, deserves blocking up the division to wait on a money fight for beating one ATG heavyweight yet Stipe beat like five in a row and deserves nothing after a single loss.

Lol at sticking to your guns on this....but especially on the Cain activity statement. Fights once in ~3 years while Stipe fought less than a year ago and twice a year consistently before that but go offfffffff

c

cant tell if troll or actually retarded
its happening pal. dc has nothing for.brock. especially if brock has had his medicine. the size difference is too.great. it will be like the hunt fight. Dc will not be able to close the gap. He is going to get pounded. And Jones has no punching power

Yes dead serious

Ah, deserves blocking up the division to wait on a money fight for beating one ATG heavyweight yet Stipe beat like five in a row and deserves nothing after a single loss.

Lol at sticking to your guns on this....but especially on the Cain activity statement. Fights once in ~3 years while Stipe fought less than a year ago and twice a year consistently before that but go offfffffff

It’s not necessarily blocking the division as Francis and JDS are scrapping for the likely next shot at the belt.

And Cain literally has fought more recently than Stipe, is that not a fact?

What exactly is a meaningful outcome here?

If DC wins, he beat a challanger who has had one fight in the past 8 years.

If Lesnar somehow wins he'll vacate the title and go back to the WWE holding up the whole division for a year.

Stupid fight.

Lmao people knew this was coming for literally a year and they’re still whining like it’s news

its happening pal. dc has nothing for.brock. especially if brock has had his medicine. the size difference is too.great. it will be like the hunt fight. Dc will not be able to close the gap. He is going to get pounded. And Jones has no punching power

that confirms it, deff a troll lol

It’s not necessarily blocking the division as Francis and JDS are scrapping for the likely next shot at the belt.

And Cain literally has fought more recently than Stipe, is that not a fact?
Cain also fight more recently than cowboy cerrone... I guess he's more active than Donald too then, huh??

DC will never defend his only legitimate UFC title against a true contender so it does not matter who's fighting who for the next shot. Both of those guys were hopelessly crushed by Stipe and yet have a serious chance of beating cormier, so he won't fight them. He will only take easy fights for the rest of his career since beating Stipe because he's not a true ATG fighter, doesn't have the mindset or the resume/accomplishments for that.

Whatever I won't watch it, cba too watch DC crying once again, but this time after circus fight. He can go to WWE, if he wants Brock. Also Brock is looking old like old he is, plus USADA, hopefully ti won't be UFC version of Kimbo/Dada.

Cain also fight more recently than cowboy cerrone... I guess he's more active than Donald too then, huh??

DC will never defend his only legitimate UFC title against a true contender so it does not matter who's fighting who for the next shot. Both of those guys were hopelessly crushed by Stipe and yet have a serious chance of beating cormier, so he won't fight them. He will only take easy fights for the rest of his career since beating Stipe because he's not a true ATG fighter, doesn't have the mindset or the resume/accomplishments for that.

Cowboy isn’t sitting at home like Stipe is doing right now.

As for DC defending his belt, I mean Lewis technically was a contender based on his rankings so technically he has defended his belt already.

I doubt DC is ducking any ‘true’ contender, i think he will fight Francis or JDS if needed. Judging by your posts I think you are a bit salty that DC KO’d Stipe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back