Rumored UFC is planning DC vs Lesnar for UFC 240 in August

Cowboy isn’t sitting at home like Stipe is doing right now.

As for DC defending his belt, I mean Lewis technically was a contender based on his rankings so technically he has defended his belt already.

I doubt DC is ducking any ‘true’ contender, i think he will fight Francis or JDS if needed. Judging by your posts I think you are a bit salty that DC KO’d Stipe.
I'm not salty he KO'd Stipe, that was impressive and super respectable

But, Stipe isn't the one that is acting unfavorably to fans and the division since the fight. That would be the champion. I'm salty at his actions since the KO.

i get it, i understand it, but i dont like it.

i hope DC makes bank and frankly im kinda hoping Brock wins by brutal GnP then pisses hotter then a Russian then gets banned for life.

DC u fucking hypocrite...
Oh? Let me guess cause he's mad at Jones being on peds, but Bork is fine? Not the same thing, MMA GOAT level fighter on roids>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>prowrestler on roids.

This fight was promised to the winner of Stipe x DC, DC is simy claiming his prize.

Cain also fight more recently than cowboy cerrone... I guess he's more active than Donald too then, huh??

DC will never defend his only legitimate UFC title against a true contender so it does not matter who's fighting who for the next shot. Both of those guys were hopelessly crushed by Stipe and yet have a serious chance of beating cormier, so he won't fight them. He will only take easy fights for the rest of his career since beating Stipe because he's not a true ATG fighter, doesn't have the mindset or the resume/accomplishments for that.
Lol, big words from a very special big guy. Yes you are!

Hard pass.

Brock's last win was 2010. He's coming off a NC from a PEDS suspension and two knockout losses.

This is a waste of time.

Lol so no DC fan should complain about how Bisping's title reign went.

Oh? Let me guess cause he's mad at Jones being on peds, but Bork is fine? Not the same thing, MMA GOAT level fighter on roids>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>prowrestler on roids.

This fight was promised to the winner of Stipe x DC, DC is simy claiming his prize.

Lol, big words from a very special big guy. Yes you are!
Not big words, it's the truth. If I've said anything wrong in this thread, please point it out to me.

Dc has no intentions of doing right by his title and the division and the fans since beating stipe. All this silly talk of him being a GOAT of any division or P4P has gone to his head. He really believes he 'deserves' those accolades and this money fight. It's a joke!

Brock simultaneous UFC and WWE champ in 2019
NRsPCfT.gif

its happening pal. dc has nothing for.brock. especially if brock has had his medicine. the size difference is too.great. it will be like the hunt fight. Dc will not be able to close the gap. He is going to get pounded. And Jones has no punching power

No way dude. DC is like a greater Cain and look how that fight went

The way this thing has dragged on just blows my mind. I don't watch WWE, so maybe I'm underestimating Brock's drawing power these days, but I just feel like there are multiple other matchups most MMA fans would rather see for DC at this point.

Where my gamblers at? Conspiracies running wild right now

Brock Lesnar has to be the most overrated fighter. He's been gift wrapped so many title fights it's hilarious. I never seen someone so undeserved for a title shot.

I honestly think this is going to be the reaction overall people don’t really care. Yes it will sell better than your average championship defense. But this is not going to be some blockbuster big selling fight. Brock Lesnar is seven or eight years past what he did in the sport. He is not relevant.

So if Lesnar wins he's legally obligated to give up the belt?

Lesnar has no chance but still interesting. Damm Dana went out of his way to make this happen.
Let's be realistic. He defends that WWE belt 4 times a year anyway

Back